Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i have game,lib,renpy folders only in LoSeSb folder.
unzipped folder has mod folder and .rpy .rpyc files
so it looks like either the file attached is incorrect
...or that the description is wrong.

' Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "LoSeSb-xx-xx-xx" folder. '
->
' Unzip the mod and put the folder named "mod" from the unzipped mod folder in your "LoSeSb-xx-xx-xx(/game?)" folder. '

Last edited:

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
i have game,lib,renpy folders only in LoSeSb folder.
unzipped folder has mod folder and .rpy .rpyc files
so it looks like either the file attached is incorrect
...or that the description is wrong.

' Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "LoSeSb-xx-xx-xx" folder. '
->
' Unzip the mod and put the folder named "mod" from the unzipped mod folder in your "LoSeSb-xx-xx-xx(/game?)" folder. '

damn, sorry for putting the wrong instruction. And thanks for informing, i'll fix it
it should be like this:
Unzip the mod and put the unzipped file into the folder named "game" from your "LoSeSb-xx-xx-xx" folder

Viridi22

May 11, 2020
It doesn't seem to work on the latest version or i have to reload a whole savefile to make it work?

ThrowAwaySock

Jul 27, 2017
Time skip does mess up the event triggers. I find myself having to continuously reload saves when I can't get events to trigger.

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
yes, my pc broke so i can't working on this mod anymore
holy crap man, that sucks, there is a way I can help you out or are you just going to give up on your computer?
btw does it work for the latest version?

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
holy crap man, that sucks, there is a way I can help you out or are you just going to give up on your computer?
btw does it work for the latest version?
I appreciate that, but due to the pandemic all pc components are quite expensive here.
Idk man, the last version I tested was 20.9.2
ThrowAwaySock says this mod will mess up the event triggers on 20.10.2

• Wow
Reactions: Ive-11

Sunblade

Jan 9, 2018
i need to replace my broken graphic card since my ryzen cpu doesn't have igpu
and it is cost around $800 here
if you have some sort of paypal i'd be willing to send a little bit of money every week for repairs

Scotland4502

Nov 14, 2020
It's not a bad mod, but it would be much better to upload it in apk format, because you wouldn't have to bother with downloading it so much that you can convert it to apk format so that you can install it on your Android phone.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
If I rewind a few days, will it change the season back as well?

Edit: Also, if I have an appointment in a couple of days, and I rewind to the day of the week the appointment is on, will the appointment occur that day or a couple of days later?

Last edited:

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
If I rewind a few days, will it change the season back as well?

Edit: Also, if I have an appointment in a couple of days, and I rewind to the day of the week the appointment is on, will the appointment occur that day or a couple of days later?
1. actually, this mod can't rewind the time
this mod only set/change the current time
2. yes, unless you decrease the "days played" as well

Reactions: Normdk
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes