D

Deleted member 876176

is that possible to have more time 3 or 4some with kleio, anna and sasha. one time is realy low :-(
or go more out with bree and sasha like a dog

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
It's because you go to shooting range with Aletta and glock is mentioned.
that makes more sense... but in real life we all know its possible so my prev question stands... unless its about realism in the Aletta gun range thing then im for it yes make glock in game a thing where its full auto and needs a strength stat of 100 to shoot like clint eastwood on steroids lol.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
when will Anna call you after her love decreased to 20???
No definite answer for this one. Could be a bug. Several folks, me included, have had this occur. So far my own answer is if you don’t want her to go away, don’t date Kleio. Not a great solution, but.......

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Morgan on a date? I'm stuck at 50 LP, and I cant even get her phone number.

Also, does Kylee go past 50 LP as well?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody know on this stage this game have some kind ending with one of the girls or still not?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Just discovered this recently and quite enjoying it :)

Not sure if it is a bug but when I try to gift Bree the cute swimsuit it comes up as sexy swimsuit and she refuses it. This is the same whether I have both swimsuits or just the cute one in my inventory.

I currently have her points at
LP 75
KP 1
GP 5

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019

Not sure if it is a bug but when I try to gift Bree the cute swimsuit it comes up as sexy swimsuit and she refuses it. This is the same whether I have both swimsuits or just the cute one in my inventory.

LP 75
KP 1
GP 5
Upload those points of kp and Gp, you have them too low

more than 50% is recommended for many reasons

" with 50 kp accept necklaces "
" with 50 of gp agree to share with sasha even if you break his heart "

Reactions: Wookie

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

LP 75
KP 1
GP 5
Thx for the compliment, yeah apparently the game takes both swimsuits as the same ;)
I'll try and fix it soonish.

Reactions: fetishgirl
3.60 star(s) 272 Votes