akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
I tend to agree. Depending on your playstyle/kink preferences, tiny penis might actually be a bonus. Bad Luck is annyoing if you want to meet Emma since it destroys all timing. Animals can randomly kill you, also not that good, but since it is RNG you might get off easy by prudently saving and not feel any impact at all. So not having animals hate you is more a QoL thing than a real gameplay thing.
I'm doing a debt/hung run right now. Debt (which is an extra 200 per week, for a total of 300) requires careful management, but it's not that bad. Of course, I would never recommend it for a first run. While hung can be purchased for 5k, starting with it has the added bonus that the first time you have a hot coffee scene with each of the women you get +10 KP. Does anyone know if starting with tiny results in negative KP for hot coffee scenes? Overall, I'd say animals is probably the best negative trait, followed by no negative trait, followed by debt, tiny, and luck (for Emma purposes) in that order.

As a side note, I'm not sure if it's related to debt or something else, but I'm running into a bug where the Monday morning payments only trigger occasionally. I'm filling up my inventory with Mokas to simulate the cost, so I can effectively test how bad debt is. Has anyone else run into this bug, and does anyone know whether it's related to debt or something else?

EDIT: Grammar

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
You can download it yourself and place it on another server like media fire

Please stop to share links from svscomics with broken files.
All of the reported links from svscomics are broken.

Restored the latest known mac version and with the help of The_Keegmiester the latest pc version.
Fixed OP.

kodar

Nov 5, 2019
Some dates can only be triggered at certain locations. Try at the coffee shop because many times asking her on a date at the church doesn't work.
Not working either. Quite certain Ive tested everything this far. Has to be a bug, the event trigger seem to be not repeatable or something.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
are most of alexis' new events still not working?

does that mean ntr fans got ntrd out of the events?

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I'm kind of in trouble, i don't know what to do. I can't have Shiori's coffee trigger because whenever I get into the Office either Lavish or Aletta will show up with Shiori and i'll lose both of them, what can I do? I can't even work xd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm kind of in trouble, i don't know what to do. I can't have Shiori's coffee trigger because whenever I get into the Office either Lavish or Aletta will show up with Shiori and i'll lose both of them, what can I do? I can't even work xd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to work up Lavish's KP

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Thank you!!
I wouldn't trust links that rando users post. It's easy enough to load up the game with malware and post the link in the comments.

The main post has been updated and the file works. Downloaded from the Mega link, but I imagine all of the links were updated.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
I wouldn't trust links that rando users post. It's easy enough to load up the game with malware and post the link in the comments.

The main post has been updated and the file works. Downloaded from the Mega link, but I imagine all of the links were updated.
First remark:
Yes (kinda) - that is why i provide sha256 sums when i mirror to other file servers. Then again you are pirating files so that risk always exist

Second remark:
Yes - see here https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v21-10-0h-andrealphus.13488/post-7018329

Last edited:

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Can't run the game on android using apk and joiplay.The game always crash before I can even tap the start button.Can someone tell me how to fix this.

dawnir

Sep 12, 2017
Is it possible to get Lexi to 100% Love? the wiki shows it possible to marry but i cant get her stat high enough

leongnaz

Nov 26, 2021
Is it possible to have sex with Emma? I always get to the part where she gives a blowjob and if i insists on sex she leaves. The dialogue never changes, even with multiple dates.

Last edited:

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Yes i have the car, I'm not sure if the car never broke or if she did not call back. The hint is "wait for Kleio to call me abaout the car" so it , does'nt really help to know what to do
You have to go into the city later in the day (I think it starts at 18:00 but it might be earlier) and it'll trigger. Also make sure her love is at the current max.

Reactions: otranu

DuskDC

May 23, 2017
I was wondering If anyone Has the Guide For a Perfect Run? Like all harems, all girls, no one dying or leaving at all. Every Step From Beginning to End of Getting all the Best outcomes

Oct 7, 2018
I was wondering If anyone Has the Guide For a Perfect Run? Like all harems, all girls, no one dying or leaving at all. Every Step From Beginning to End of Getting all the Best outcomes
As I understand it, that kind of a playthrough is diametrically opposed to the design ethos of Andrealphus, the creator of the game and lead dev. He doesn't ever want you to be able to do _everything_ in one playthrough.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
No. You can't get every girl. If you choose to report Kylie for stalking and generally being a psycho, she gets arrested and locked up permanently. But you do get Camila, the police officer you report Kylie to.

They are mutually exclusive.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is not possible

(a) it is undefined what "best outcome" means and may depend on personal kink preferences, there's widely branching storylines for some of the characters like Sam, Bree, Palla, Cassidy
(b) as has been said, "all girls" is impossible anyway
(c) most importantly there's a randomness to the proceedings so you can and will get kicked off the "perfect path", whatever it is, early in the game.

Add to that that even with a defined goal (e. g. sacrifice Kylie, get all girls to max sub but not collared, no optical changes, prevent Sam from marrying, make Cassidy your office Pet. etc.) and if randomness wouldn't exist a walkthrough would consist of thousands of "steps" to follow (even if we don't take the suggestion earlier to make it every click) which would probably result in the most boring exercise of all times.

The idea of this game isn't so much telling you a story to follow but to have you run around, adapt to the circumstances, manage your stuff. It's (way smaller of course) more like Skyrim in that way, where you also do not have a guide for the whole game "Leave the main quest for now, go to Cavern X and ...")

Reactions: MisterDuck

DuskDC

May 23, 2017
This is not possible

(a) it is undefined what "best outcome" means and may depend on personal kink preferences, there's widely branching storylines for some of the characters like Sam, Bree, Palla, Cassidy
(b) as has been said, "all girls" is impossible anyway
(c) most importantly there's a randomness to the proceedings so you can and will get kicked off the "perfect path", whatever it is, early in the game.

Add to that that even with a defined goal (e. g. sacrifice Kylie, get all girls to max sub but not collared, no optical changes, prevent Sam from marrying, make Cassidy your office Pet. etc.) and if randomness wouldn't exist a walkthrough would consist of thousands of "steps" to follow (even if we don't take the suggestion earlier to make it every click) which would probably result in the most boring exercise of all times.

The idea of this game isn't so much telling you a story to follow but to have you run around, adapt to the circumstances, manage your stuff. It's (way smaller of course) more like Skyrim in that way, where you also do not have a guide for the whole game "Leave the main quest for now, go to Cavern X and ...")
You Make an excellent point, I guess im just dissapointed and annoyed that 1 little option or choice I make either ends up removing a girl from the game or cancels out a Harem Opportunity. For example I accidentally made the choice to not inform samantha about the other girls which blocked me from being in an open relationship which removed her from the home harem and subsequently the game. I always End up Making a small mistake somewhere on my playthroughs that cause me to restart since I have not saved before that Instance. I was just Asking to See if anyone Has a Guide of exact choices already premade.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes