• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
There is a cheat option for money and individual stats. However, there is no option to take back decisions or otherwise regain lost characters (you can also lose them in less cruel ways). Some flag changes in the console might do the trick, but might just as well screw up your save completely because stuff depends on other stuff and suddenly we have a situation that could logically never occur and the program doesn't know how to deal with it.
Welp that's quite unfortunate.

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
Hi, is there a console code to add Shiori back into the mix after declining her offer the first time? I made the selection for her not to appear without noticing, and now am too far advanced in the game to go back to the old save. i looked in this thread but didn't find the code. thanks.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, is there a console code to add Shiori back into the mix after declining her offer the first time? I made the selection for her not to appear without noticing, and now am too far advanced in the game to go back to the old save. i looked in this thread but didn't find the code. thanks.
Generally speaking, a simple flag set will not do the trick. It is certainly possible to comb through the code to get all the other changes you'd need to make along with it, but since this game has a lot of dependencies, nobody really ever did.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
What is NG+? I got the warning that NG+ will be disable after I turned on the cheat mode
You start the game over with some of your stats and all of your traits that you obtained. YOU DON'T KEEP MONEY OR ITEMS.

It's main use is to see what would happen if you took different paths in character's stories

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes