Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
You can get everyone but Sam in your situation.

Pretty sure you need to do the revenge path to get Sam in the home harem. It is the only path that allows you get get her beyond 50 Sub points on her and you need 75 for her to agree to be in a non-exclusive relationship- which is a requirement for her entering home harem.
Damn ok well.. then its a near full one then im not starting over again just to do 1 thing different

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the update, but I have a problem, I've already been promoted 2 or 3 times, I had the initial dialogue with Shiori and then it didn't appear again, is it a bug or did I do something wrong, even in the story tracer it does not appear?
Unfortunately that's one of the unforgiving ones. If you don't like her calling you "Sir" the first time she appears in the office, she is gone.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hi Varxen I read your review, thx for the kind words.
I wanted to ask what NTR do you deem "inavoidable", afaik every NTR (or close to be NTR) is very easily avoidable.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and Varxen

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know if there is a way to get the full house harem if you screwed up with the Samantha and didnt get the revenge path. some reason i got the divorce path which i didnt want or do ihave ot start over again. that would suck!
If Sam doesn't accept , you also can't get Lexi, because that's a requirement for the which is needed for her to join the home harem...

thyr0x

Sep 28, 2019
I refused Minami at her phone call moving in earlier in the game, just now realizing that it seems to be permanent. Is there any possibility of bringing her back or triggering the phone call once more via console? Or maybe via editing of the my save file? I don't want to start over just to have her included. Thank you for your help.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I refused Minami at her phone call moving in earlier in the game, just now realizing that it seems to be permanent. Is there any possibility of bringing her back or triggering the phone call once more via console? Or maybe via editing of the my save file? I don't want to start over just to have her included. Thank you for your help.
You could try running the following console commands (Be aware that I didn't test it, so if there are any bugs in other events, I might not be able to help...):

Code:
minami.flags.nomovein = False
Removes the flag that you said no to her.

Code:
minami.love.max = 200
Resets her max love back to 200. (100% ingame)
Yes Minami starts out with full love points.

Code:
minami.love.val = 200
Resets her current love back to 200.

Code:
DONE.pop('minami_event_02')
Removes minami_event_02 (second phone call) from the DONE array. After it's removed it should be able to trigger again if the requirements are met...

Reactions: Muchos

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Has anyone done a birthday date event with Bree?
I can only get 40 dating points at a restaurant, so can't go to cinema.
(help her : 10p / gift : 10p / yes : 10p / 300$ : 10p)

bree's stat : kp75(lock), lp100, gp60, not home harem, not slave collar

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019

bree's stat : kp75(lock), lp(100), gp(60), not home harem, not slave collar
You should be able to tickle her as well. Also, I believe with 75 KP you can headpat her which will increase her date points.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
You should be able to tickle her as well. Also, I believe with 75 KP you can headpat her which will increase her date points.
thank u for reply, but my question is not on a regular date, but on a birthday date
It's going on continuously like other quests, so I can't talk or tickle her as usual.

and this is my save file

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

bree's stat : kp75(lock), lp100, gp60, not home harem, not slave collar
Bree's bday date is a bit tricky and you currently can't get the BJ at the end if Bree got full lovepoints (unless you do a afternoon date beforehand I guess, but haven't tried it, because her bday never landed on a weekend for me...)
If you gift Bree a diamond necklace during the date while she has 192LP (96%) the active_date.score get's a +50% boost (she get's 8LPS by gifting it, so 40% more), if she got 200LP (100% max) you only get a 10% boost...

Edit: I checked your save and you could gift Bree a slave colar to get -10% LP before the date, during the date choose "Help her", Gift her a daimond necklace, "Yes", "Romcom", "Sweet", "Let her keep talking" and it should be working.

Last edited:
Reactions: hichy13

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd go back and make sure you don't lose your job. You lose a ton of great content via the office harem if you lose that job.

Make sure to get Aletta and Shiori's KP above 50 before you go to work when they are both there- it will prevent the event where you get fired.

If you cannot easily do that you will need to avoid having sex with them for 7 days + avoid going to work with them until the event clears.

Reactions: Varxen

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
I'd go back and make sure you don't lose your job. You lose a ton of great content via the office harem if you lose that job.

Make sure to get Aletta and Shiori's KP above 50 before you go to work when they are both there- it will prevent the event where you get fired.

If you cannot easily do that you will need to avoid having sex with them for 7 days + avoid going to work with them until the event clears.
Is there a way to do a clean re-install of the game? I think mine is bugged as hell and I'm too lazy to search between my save files for the save prior to that lol...fuck. (Edit: Nvm I managed that, guess ill restart from scratch, probably shouldnt have gotten both pregnant so quickly lol)

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Is there a way to do a clean re-install of the game? I think mine is bugged as hell and I'm too lazy to search between my save files for the save prior to that lol...fuck.
I kinda doubt your game is bugged but if you really want to wipe everything out delete the game folder from wherever you saved it and the appdata folder from:

C:\Users\Yourusernamehere\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

The specific folder in this location should be LoSe + w/e version number it was.

Reactions: Varxen

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
thank u for reply, but my question is not on a regular date, but on a birthday date
It's going on continuously like other quests, so I can't talk or tickle her as usual.

and this is my save file
Have you looked at the for the event?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes