Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
I have done several waiting days of having the map open and being there at 8pm. her love is maxed i even resorted to using the cheat to make sure it stayed at max. any other tips?
You have to start the band haram part. You needed to have the guitar skill when you first meet the band. They will ask you to join the band. This unlocks the studio and the scene that you need to see before she will return the car.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch

vomenh

Mar 1, 2020
I've tried loading a save file that I've edited and saved with a new name in saveeditonline.com but every time that I've tried to load it, it asks me if I'm sure, and regardless of whether I say yes or no it just takes me back to the load page. Loading a file edited through saveeditonline.com used to work, so I'm unclear about what is changed or how to get that functionality back. Any ideas?
Ran into the same problem

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I've tried loading a save file that I've edited and saved with a new name in saveeditonline.com but every time that I've tried to load it, it asks me if I'm sure, and regardless of whether I say yes or no it just takes me back to the load page. Loading a file edited through saveeditonline.com used to work, so I'm unclear about what is changed or how to get that functionality back. Any ideas?
Ran into the same problem
It's normal, Ren'py updated its system to prevent malware, the result is this problem.
What you'll do is edit your save normally with the save editor of your chosing. Then, download the edited save and replace the non edited save, like you've always been doing.
Now, before trying to load it in game, you'll go there
In the first field, you'll upload your edited file, and in the second you'll upload your security key which you can find there :
1701633587637.png
If you keep the page open, you don't have to upload the security_keys file every time, as it's always the same.

Once you're done, you click "repack and download" and you'll replace once again the newly edit-edited file. Now it shouldload in game without any issue.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-2023.11.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23.10.0c

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 762 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: HyoriIsh

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
anyone know how to take people on dates the the beach? i cant seem to figure this out. i have several quests for beach dates, thanks!

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
thanks, now does anyone by chance know how to either pass time faster or skip months via cheats? when i click date it does nothing.
sadly there's no way to skip months with (would be fucking good if we could change the date whith cheats) cheats, as for passing time faster, all I do is a somewhat tedious process of clicking slep, pressing control, repeating until I'm at the date I want

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i don't get it with bunch of update came out gonna be better , like this idk when name changing is came out but i remember it has been a long time but this name still called "mike" even though i've changed to other name screenshot0001.png well at least each update the bugs is fixed

and also wth there's "multiple protagonist" tag? seems someone miss putting those tag, or its just me, cuz at the beginning they giving 2 options to play as female(bree) or male(mike) chara, n as long the story goes there's no other option to change between male n girls chara, n if im wrong then correct me

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I hope I won't get scolded for this... because this is about Love & Sex and not about Love & Sex at the same time ^^

Guess who's going to join Lily in My Demonic Romance ?

• Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ArDZer and mams3425

the-mess

May 26, 2019
sadly there's no way to skip months with (would be fucking good if we could change the date whith cheats) cheats, as for passing time faster, all I do is a somewhat tedious process of clicking slep, pressing control, repeating until I'm at the date I want
Actually the time control mod still works. I dont know why its not linked in the first post anymore. But with it you can select the season, day, skip to exact date, etc. I am attaching the archive, it still works but its for older version of the game so use it on your own risk! I am not the original creator of that mod but I cant remember who did it either, I just happen to have it saved it since.. forever so I am just sharing it. Credits goes to the original creator. (to use it, just extract the archive into the "game" folder, not the main game dir but the folder called "game")

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

skiller

Oct 9, 2018
Did anyone maxed Palla's birthday date? I followed the route and I'm 15% date points short

a) be enthusiastic
b) don't choose first or second
c) take the bill
d) take a photo of the coffee
e) give jewelry as present

Reactions: MisterDuck

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v23.11.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: elmelim

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Actually the time control mod still works. I dont know why its not linked in the first post anymore. But with it you can select the season, day, skip to exact date, etc. I am attaching the archive, it still works but its for older version of the game so use it on your own risk! I am not the original creator of that mod but I cant remember who did it either, I just happen to have it saved it since.. forever so I am just sharing it. Credits goes to the original creator. (to use it, just extract the archive into the "game" folder, not the main game dir but the folder called "game")
oh so it does, thanks I didn't metion it since I couldn't find it anymore thanks

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Did anyone maxed Palla's birthday date? I followed the route and I'm 15% date points short

a) be enthusiastic
b) don't choose first or second
c) take the bill
d) take a photo of the coffee
e) give jewelry as present
There's a bug in the version you're playing. Download current version and try again. The issue was when gifting to Palla, Bree will gain LP instead which leaves you 15% short. Palla should be the one gaining LP (which she now does) and that is what gives you the 100%

Reactions: skiller

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
I used an auto clicker while in the city and turned on god mode. just did wait for like 5 mins

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes