nzmaggot23

Feb 2, 2019
Thats not the case here in my screen shots I have full needs I have finish cassi investigation(shes my pet now) and theres no icon for break in the office idk maybe one of the other routes in the office harem is messing this but I can still work in the electronic store Im basically hard locked on fisnihing the office harem and idk why I really dont wanna restart cause I have spent alot of hours on this save

I even skip the time to to make sure its my time to work

Ill even give the save so u guyz can check it by yourselves

also if you want to know how I still 41 work on the top its because I still have the option to "work together" with shiro in the interactions.
had the same problem when i didnt even ulock cassidy and the other and i figured it out, messing around on saveeditonline you and i had this flag

FLAGS > HERO!fired > value 1/0 1

meaning we were fired? from work at some point. Can't remember when it was for me or if its a bug
when i changed the value to 0 in your save you could work again...

Sypport

Oct 13, 2020
Hi, version 23.1.2 Android, don't work option watch TV with everyone. Just nothing happened, when I choose it. Someone else have this problem?

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
Hi, version 23.1.2 Android, don't work option watch TV with everyone. Just nothing happened, when I choose it. Someone else have this problem?
Yeah, that's just a thing.
Might want to wait for the current version to get a Android-port and hope the issue is fixed there.

Reactions: Brock7806

Koog Google

Jul 9, 2021
Anna's mission to talk to Kleio, Anna's face icon does not appear, including Minami's mission to enter MC Mike's house also does not show the icon either ... What is the reason for this and I have to how to fix it Because I restarted the game in the latest version, no icon image appeared to me. Made me lose points and lose Anna.

JohnRyder

Apr 27, 2017
I saw someone has created a set of saves with description of what it has, which characters are in it. Like a branched zip. Does anyone know about it? Anyone has it?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
What is the Endless mode for Pregnancy? They remain preg indefinitely? Kylie was pregnant but then she disappeared with Endless on.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes