Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Gotta say this may be one of the best games I've played on this site. No kinetic novel BS, dope sandbox game and no forced cumshots (IMO after reading a shitty story there's nothing worse than a "okay do it -insert on/in- me' with no play discretion). The only downside, that is not even really a downside with so many positives, is that there aren't motion animations. Other than that this is damn near a perfect game.
Same here mate, love the atmoshpere the voice acting and some of the characters( Bree is a dream girl, sasha and the others are fine)

I really hope that the devs keep making more characters for mike to romance, since I believe its the games biggest selling point.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Same here mate, love the atmoshpere the voice acting and some of the characters( Bree is a dream girl, sasha and the others are fine)

I really hope that the devs keep making more characters for mike to romance, since I believe its the games biggest selling point.
I am always happy to see people enjoying our work ^^

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
So since L&S3 is coming can we know the biggest changes of the game?
Also can I ask if any feature are getting reworked like relationships or pregnancy?

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
How do you remove the pregnancy? I got Sasha pregnant, and I told her to get an abortion, but it's been 2 in-game months since then and she still has a big belly.

Oct 23, 2021
My internet was kinda broken the last two days, so had time to play through the game from the beginning again... ^^
Found a few issues during my playthrough and fixed them, if anyone is interested in a unofficial fixpack.
Note: This should only be used with 22.4.0d, don't use it on any other version!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gnadudu, sorry to quote you again, but did you disable the powersave in the patch?

I'm asking, because, after I installed the fix, the game on JoiPlay, at least for the first hour, run without lag when you change locations on a same place (for example, when you move in the house). Then, it was starting to lag, but, for sure, it was my phone.

Thanks again.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
gnadudu, sorry to quote you again, but did you disable the powersave in the patch?

I'm asking, because, after I installed the fix, the game on JoiPlay, at least for the first hour, run without lag when you change locations on a same place (for example, when you move in the house). Then, it was starting to lag, but, for sure, it was my phone.

Thanks again.
Nope, it's not automatically disabled in my patch.
I look into it if I could add it as an option to the options menu...

Edit: Done...
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 277 Votes