JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Think you need to purchase clothes to unlock the club, forgot which one but check the walk through, it tells u which clothes to buy, also unlocks the club for Samantha's quest line
Need the fancy clothes for the club.

Reactions: mnidoge

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Or the Blazer.

In any case, i actually quite like it - i just wish there was a bit more to sasha, feels like she gets no love from the dev compared to almost everyone.
Sasha has been chosen by the patrons to be the main girl of the may update :)

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is there something specific you have to do for Sasha+Bree? Ive got both at 100%.

How long does Bree stay pregnant? We did it and the next day she was bloated and shes been that way ever since.

Anyway to have sex with them aside from dating? ive seen the fuck command only once for Sasha.

How do you get events to fire more consistently? For instance, Hanna, ive only seen one of hers and ive gone to the gym like everyday and waited/lifted and cant seem to get anymore events.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is there something specific you have to do for Sasha+Bree? Ive got both at 100%.

How long does Bree stay pregnant? We did it and the next day she was bloated and shes been that way ever since.

Anyway to have sex with them aside from dating? ive seen the fuck command only once for Sasha.

How do you get events to fire more consistently? For instance, Hanna, ive only seen one of hers and ive gone to the gym like everyday and waited/lifted and cant seem to get anymore events.
After the first encounter with Hanna you need to wait until you have to renew your gym membership

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Ive renewed it multiple times now, but nothing else is happening.

So how do you get Bree + Sasha? Bree just threw a hissy fit and said shes leaving?

*EDIT* Apparently my game is bugged now cause Bree doesnt show up, but still have options to Watch TV / Eat with "Everyone"

Oct 12, 2018
Sasha has been chosen by the patrons to be the main girl of the may update :)
I know what ill be revisiting in may then .

Oh yeh, by the way, the progress for band practise seems slow (can only prac once per week, its 10% per prac on max stats) especially with the "urgency" in the story line presented, is a change there in consideration?

Another bit of feedback i can offer is that if you have the outfits availible for a location, you should be able to autoswitch into them , that makes it easier to keep everything in mind (took me a while to find out i need to dress like a tosser to access certain locations.)

shatkish28

Mar 1, 2019
I remember that there was a old-school button input cheat code to get the cheat menu. Does anyone know what it is?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ev/general_events.rpy, line 205)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 161, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 85, in script call
  File "ev/general_events.rpyc", line 194, in script
  File "F:\Games\H\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Games\H\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1958, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "F:\Games\H\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ev/general_events.rpy, line 205)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.3.2
Tue Apr 02 19:50:54 2019
Bree and Sasha confronting the MC with a favorable ending. Happens after he denies sleeping with anyone else.

DrNeo888

Apr 3, 2019
Guys, I am stuck with Bree progress. The hint keeps asking to check the arcade at Saturday, waiting there from afternoon to night and Bree isn't there. Any suggestions ?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Guys, I am stuck with Bree progress. The hint keeps asking to check the arcade at Saturday, waiting there from afternoon to night and Bree isn't there. Any suggestions ?
I've had to try again the next Sat. either 15 or 16:00. It's not every Sat. But it works.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/bg/studio.rpy", line 439, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Full traceback:
  File "bg/studio.rpyc", line 419, in script
  File "F:\Games\H\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Games\H\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Wed Apr 03 18:16:22 2019
Happens at studio after Klieo and Anna confront the MC (runs full thru) then either cycling thru people or practicing. both come to the MC and tell him they are taking them to dinner .. he says ok .. error occurs

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "bg/studio.rpyc", line 419, in script
  File "F:\Games\H\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Games\H\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.3.1h-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Wed Apr 03 18:16:22 2019
Happens at studio after Klieo and Anna confront the MC (runs full thru) then either cycling thru people or practicing. both come to the MC and tell him they are taking them to dinner .. he says ok .. error occurs
I got the same problem.

3.60 star(s) 274 Votes