BVB09

May 19, 2018
So...how do i complete the Bree living room event?The hint says to meet her in the living room during the day yet no event triggers

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So...how do i complete the Bree living room event?The hint says to meet her in the living room during the day yet no event triggers
Try moving from the living room to the kitchen every hour.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
i wish there was a mom and sis event too if before they ever do the pregnant stuffs with everyone. well of course it's just a wish lol. i love this game :)

Jul 17, 2018
I just started playing this game, and love it. I do have one question though. How do girls get pregnant? I have had sex with every girl 2 times or more, but only Bree is pregnant. Does it happen randomly? Or am I missing something?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I just started playing this game, and love it. I do have one question though. How do girls get pregnant? I have had sex with every girl 2 times or more, but only Bree is pregnant. Does it happen randomly? Or am I missing something?
Only some of the girls can get knocked up. Even then im pretty sure it's RNG whether or not they do when you nut in them. You can command them to go on/off the pill. Might have to do that with some before you can get them pregnant.

Reactions: midnightmonster

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
I started playing today, too. Great game, only a small detail, it should have more animated scenes (i know, easier said than done, but, just saying). Keep the great work

Jul 17, 2018
Also, I think that when a girl's LP is high enough, there should be an option of asking them for sex, instead of having to go through a date to have sex again.

Reactions: genthrow

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry this will not happen...
I use too much layered images and flags during sex scenes it would be a nightmare...
I used to think that a scene gallery would be too much work to make for this game too, but actually it's not that hard and I've been able to make a gallery with a few scenes and replay them without any problems.

So I guess if a modder wanted to make a scene gallery for this game it'd be possible... :unsure:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I used to think that a scene gallery would be too much work to make for this game too, but actually it's not that hard and I've been able to make a gallery with a few scenes and replay them without any problems.

So I guess if a modder wanted to make a scene gallery for this game it'd be possible... :unsure:
I think JD had his eyes on it at some point but it got out voted in a poll.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the new version Patreon-19.6.1b, enjoy it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luffy_11

Jan 27, 2018
Guys, I really need help. I've tried countless times, different days and at different hours, and I just can't find Hanna. I've tryied that working out thing with low grooming after 17 and nothing happened. I also tried diffferent days and different hours, just to check. Is there any way I can force it? Also, I cannot have sex with Shiori. Could it be a bug with my save? Although, I did restart the game a few versions ago...

Jul 17, 2018
OK, so Sasha just returned after a week from her breast surgery, but she is invisible! All I see is her eyes, nose, mouth, and her clothes. Is there anyway to fix this?

• Haha
Reactions: cavaemon

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Guys, I really need help. I've tried countless times, different days and at different hours, and I just can't find Hanna. I've tryied that working out thing with low grooming after 17 and nothing happened. I also tried diffferent days and different hours, just to check. Is there any way I can force it? Also, I cannot have sex with Shiori. Could it be a bug with my save? Although, I did restart the game a few versions ago...
You have to buy sportswear and unlock the gym where this hanna is supposed to be. About shiori you can not have sex

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes