• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 17, 2018
I have done that. Like I said, I have done the workout multiple times, the normal and hard one. Every girl has watched my there, but Hanna doesn't show.

She shows up at the office and becomes regular. I can't tell much more about that. Try to talk to Aletta to advance the story, idk.
For Hannah, after she masturbates in the locker room, the next time she will appear is when you renew your gym membership, so you would have to wait until the end of the month to renew your gym membership. That's when you get her number.

Jul 17, 2018
So, I was able to cum inside all the girls for a few times, but now they're all asking for you to wear a condom, and if you don't have any, they walk out, what happened and how do I fix this?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So, I was able to cum inside all the girls for a few times, but now they're all asking for you to wear a condom, and if you don't have any, they walk out, what happened and how do I fix this?
Buy condoms or get love and kink up. You'll be for days.

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
So I have both Bree and Sasha up to 100% Kind and Love. But, when the confront happened, Bree left but Sasha stay; Not both stay...hmm what did go wrong?
About the Quest progress
I have reached the end of Sasha current quest line
Bree is kinda stuck at "looking for her at living room during day" after her competition

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So I have both Bree and Sasha up to 100% Kind and Love. But, when the confront happened, Bree left but Sasha stay; Not both stay...hmm what did go wrong?
About the Quest progress
Bree is kinda stuck at "looking for her at living room during day" after her competition
She's not in the living room but in the kitchen, go from living room to kitchen every hour during the day and you'll hit it at some point.

Bakonon

Sep 29, 2018
So the description clearly references a male protagonist but there's female protagonist tag, so how does that work?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Did the quest progress is the reason why I couldn't keep both of em or.....?
Might be it, i had the quests done before getting both of them.
So the description clearly references a male protagonist but there's female protagonist tag, so how does that work?
You can choose whether you want to play male or female. Male has the most content by far.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
About the Quest progress
I have been to this kitchen and living room like you said for 20' but nothing happen...
View attachment 332421
Im stumped. Andrealphus

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
So looking at the old walkthorugh at a certain choice with Samantha:

3) a dick to ride on (any homeroom, between 20u and 24u, requires 70LP)
oh yeah!
this event is a doozzy, it currently leads to 3 different paths (4 in the future)
if she get's pregnant here then you'll get on the "my wife's son"-path
if you reveal ryan's cheating and apologise then you get put on the "divorce"-path
if you don't reveal ryan's cheating you'll get put on the "sharing is caring"-path
if you reveal ryan's cheating and say "you're no better" then you'll be put on no paths (yet) but you'll unlock kissing and dating

My question is this... has the "yet" been implemented at this point?

Same.... Is the game broken also?? *LOL*
Not sure if the quest is bugged or not and I can't even compare with the walkthrough either because it has been outdated for so long. *LOL*
Updating to 19.6 does fix this, I posted a few pages ago and updated.

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
Updating to 19.6 does fix this, I posted a few pages ago and updated.
I still couldn't figure it out how to not either of leave on the newest version as they their score are even Love = 100/ Kink = 35. But Bree still wanna go and her quest change from "seeing her in living room during day" from the last version to "....her bedroom....". Same dead end (Not sure if it's the end of content or not) *LOL*. Does anyone got the walkthrough for this and with a good heart to spare me the detail again?

Edited: Never mind, already figured the main reason out...

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I still couldn't figure it out how to not either of leave on the newest version as they their score are even Love = 100/ Kink = 35. But Bree still wanna go and her quest change from "seeing her in living room during day" from the last version to "....her bedroom....". Same dead end (Not sure if it's the end of content or not) *LOL*. Does anyone got the walkthrough for this and with a good heart to spare me the detail again?

Edited: Never mind, already figured the main reason out...
If you've figured it out, post it here. It could help someone looking for it in the future.

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I'm having the same issue as a few others, can't trigger the event where it says that I should see Bree in her bedroom in the morning, turned off randomness in settings and everything, still won't trigger.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm having the same issue as a few others, can't trigger the event where it says that I should see Bree in her bedroom in the morning, turned off randomness in settings and everything, still won't trigger.
Best option is to go through the entire house each hour, events like those usually trigger in the living room, your bedroom or the hallway.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes