Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
i'm confused still, why does this game have a cheating tag? Can the girls run off on you if your a bad guy?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
And then you can catch them cheating or something?
Not really, just kiss someone infront of the other and the other gets pissy. Cheating doesn't mean getting caught. You can have a relationship with every single girl and have them be none the wiser (except in a few situations: Sasha/Bree and Sasha/Anna/Kleio).

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
How do you ger Aletta to talk to you to meet Lavish? I've been promoted several times and that has never come up

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
hello,
Patron Build is now 19.6, release was yesterday, can someone update the download?

Links:

Check the back page. That they only published the PC version. But lately they forget mac and android

Last edited:

Luffy_11

Jan 27, 2018
You have to buy sportswear and unlock the gym where this hanna is supposed to be. About shiori you can not have sex
I have done that. Like I said, I have done the workout multiple times, the normal and hard one. Every girl has watched my there, but Hanna doesn't show.

Any hints on meeting up with Lavish after party?
She shows up at the office and becomes regular. I can't tell much more about that. Try to talk to Aletta to advance the story, idk.

Beast90110

May 17, 2018
I'm just wondering, is Andrealphus going to fill in visual content in missing scens? Like shopping, swiming in the pool, watching the film and etc.

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
Not really, just kiss someone infront of the other and the other gets pissy. Cheating doesn't mean getting caught. You can have a relationship with every single girl and have them be none the wiser (except in a few situations: Sasha/Bree and Sasha/Anna/Kleio).
How can I avoid getting confronted by Sasha/ Bree? It happens pretty randomly and I couldn't figure it out what triggered it

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
have sex with either of them 3 times, if you have enough LP and GP however something magical happens
So it will trigger the confront scenes if I had sex with either of them more than 3 times?
And what is GP again? Kink? and how high both of them need to be for me to be in the safe zone

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 277 Votes