Aoiru

Aug 25, 2017
When i give Bree a collar, she said "can i wear it now?" but after that i didn't see she wears that collar? is it a bug?

Troqo

Sep 2, 2017
Hi folks,

is there an event for Sasha telling me she's pregnant? Because out of nowhere she appears pregnant now.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Man, I sure spent time on this and I still haven't gotten the second image (bree) so far.
Looks like the upcoming version at least offers us a gift to raise the lesbian stat?

Edit: Anyone know which variables are set in the Kleio+Anna Event in the pub?

Last edited:

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
In the newest version, Anna's love score is decreased as 20 and it never changes after foursome of band. Is it correct?? Or should I restart the game?

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Frankly, I do really love the game, but some sort of event guide or list, either ingame or as a text document would be very handy, both for those relation-progressing events and for those that are just onetime but don't affect the progress that much.

I know there are some of them in the walkthrough, but it hasn't been updated in some time, and even those are there, could be organized better.

As it is, it's somewhat difficult to actually find the right time & location combinations, other than visiting every single such combination until you get lucky or asking here.

On that note, Aletta & Shiori are the only ones I believe I haven't had a full date with (if you know what I mean) so i'm curious if i'm missing an event (if I do, could someone kindly provide the tpo for that) or if it's still not possible with the two of them.

3.60 star(s) 275 Votes