• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
what's the hint for bree quest?

I've got the bowsette one, then I don't know what to do
Bree Quest's order:
1. Checking her out in living room during the day (discovered her gaming hobby)
2. Go to the Arcade with her
3. Playing Video Game with her at home (require buying Zbox360 at electrical store first) (in living room)
4. She called you to Cafe and explaining her situation and need you to cover her rent for this month
5. In the hallway, it will trigger a scene you asked her to cook for you again and the result is she cut her hand (Hint: for this one is seeing her in her bedroom during the day but you have to stay in the hallway, not the bedroom)
6. She will cook for you again with little improvement (wait for her in kitchen with same hint: seeing her in her bedroom during day)
7. She successfully got hired (trigger when you are entering the city later; the hint is still same: "...bedroom...") (End at the moment)

***If you hadn't dated and slept with Bree before step 5, The Bowsett scene would have been triggered but no sex scene right before step 5. (The MC will just simply said: "I will take it off next time")
***If you had done it, the Bowsett wouldn't have happened until pretty much later with sex scene. ( Could be after step 7 or after 5; it's pretty much random if you stay in the hallway)

After you've finished 7, The hint still said "seeing her in her bedroom during the day". In the previous patch is "in living room". I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but, nothing have happened anyway. So, I guess that the creator forgot to put in a real hints for those steps and they were all like that even after you ve reached the end of Bree's story

***If none of your quests are triggered, just level up her love point to max at that moment. Each steps require the maximum love points at that moment (like step 5 is 50%) to unlock the next steps

Last edited:

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Damn,now i have Anna on a 20% love score, the hint keeps telling me she should call back, and I haven't triggered yet the anna/kleio argument, anyone any ideas?

PunisherX

Aug 17, 2018
Have some Problems with Sasha Implans. After Livingroom event (she comes back with Bold hair) nothing happens anymore. no pool, kitchen or bathroom event. any help?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
It's too bad Palla is sort of an....unsympathetic character. Even if the date is a success, with her comments about your roommates you sort of want to toss her out of the car. Maybe more content will be forthcoming.

Has anybody actually unlocked the scenes with Scottie? If so, when and where did it happen, and what was your LP with Bree, if that made a difference?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Have some Problems with Sasha Implans. After Livingroom event (she comes back with Bold hair) nothing happens anymore. no pool, kitchen or bathroom event. any help?
After you talk to her in the living room, you have to be present with her and bree in the pool after that she touches the bathroom where she asks you if you like small and large

Fallere670

Oct 7, 2018
Hello guyz, ive com to the point where bree is gone due to cheating (lol). Any ideas on how to make her come back? Or how can i reconcile the two?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
for people wanting to see kleio pregnant:
1. have the trait guitarist
2. when sasha introduces kleio and the others to ya during a lil' music playtest, have as much contact with her as possible.
3. you can now play with the band every friday at 8 pm (20:00). after the third or fourth time, you can impregnate kleio there.
4. 'til then you MUST have kleio at 100 affection. this can be quite tricky due to her random events that occur at daytime. so make sure you have her at 100 before going to another playsession. she will ask you the day after, if you want to keep the baby. if you don't have her at 100 affection she will simply abort the baby.
5. just a day after or so kleio and anna will have a conversation about you in the park if you fucked both of 'em already. kleio will leave the town forever if you don't have her kinkiness high enough. so don't start anything with anna 'til you have kleio at 100 kinkiness... or just use the cheat command (spares ya a lot of time).
if you go the traditional way:
you can increase kinkiness by 1 if you:
give kleio a book about being a slave
give kleio's ass a good spank (only works after you gave quite some books)
cum inside her mouth during a BJ

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Im kinda stuck how do I unlock the gym and how do I unlock lavish and kylie?
the gym is unlocked by buying the sportclothes (the nightclub is unlocked by buying the fancy clothes)

you'll meet lavish at an office party after you've been promoted a few times

you'll meet kylie at the university with enough knowledge

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes