Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Game still breaks after making the ONLY choice that is GOOD... meaning telling Sasha to get bigger tits... After I did that, all the options to talk to girls or offer gifts or anything during dates and such simply vanish...

I hope Andrealphus can fix this bug soon... seems its been persistent for many since the first update where you can tell Sasha you want to her expand her melons...
what version and platform, that does not happen to me.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
a question Andrealphus. It is assumed when a girl is pregnant all her scenes having sex should be in that state. the only one that shows like this is bree and not the others

Last edited:

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
1. I would suggest y'all finish both of their stories first (Bree's quest ends after you finish her contest at cafe. But the hints still asks you to see her in her bedroom during the day (in living room in the previous patch); and even after you've already seen her bowsett cosplay, so I think it's a bug)
what's the hint for bree quest?

I've got the bowsette one, then I don't know what to do

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Biggest problem with this game is Bree is too damn adorable. Funny, kind, goes easy on you when gaming together( though she could easily kick your ass)..even knits you a sweater as birthday present.
No competition here. Sasha starts like a classic bitch, but really turns out great later on.

Reactions: preglovr12

Luffy_11

Jan 27, 2018
For Hannah, after she masturbates in the locker room, the next time she will appear is when you renew your gym membership, so you would have to wait until the end of the month to renew your gym membership. That's when you get her number.
Haven't even seen that masturbation scene.

I guess there's no other way but to restart. Thanks for the hints tho.

Oct 12, 2018
Hmm,i got the "i want you tonight" etc. Message once by sasha but i thought it was just another random message, so i skipped over it. Is there any way to activate the BDSM Scene once more after that? do i just have to wait for next valentines dayor what? And are there already bad events for yandere kylei? How do you even grind "yandere" stats?

Last edited:

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Is there already a sex scene in Bree's POV or Bree as the Female MC?
There was one scene with Mike (the male MC) and one with Sasha when the Bree path was added. Not sure if any other were added since I haven't tried it since the initial release.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There was one scene with Mike (the male MC) and one with Sasha when the Bree path was added. Not sure if any other were added since I haven't tried it since the initial release.
Is it also the same scene, same dialog, same CG, if you play Mike's POV as the MC? If so then that's boring, I already get that while playing Mike, I prefer if it's a different guy this time.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Alexis will be NTR-curable, but not before she does some nasty stuff first so it will be up to you do decide if she is worth it.
Maybe add a third option? If the player non stop cheats on her ( which we can guarantee, going by the statements from all the gentlemen here :p), and you have a high scores ( kink, fitness, charm), then MC turns the tables on her and she goes desparate to "reclaim him".
Then you have the option of comitting to her or she ends up in relationship where she's being NTR-ed.
Going by backstory, MC/Mike was a sort of shy, unassertive guy before the game starts, it makes sense why he got burned with her/Samantha.
This seems to me more logical, and better option for a lot of players. ( plus most probably wouldn't give a damn about her, since you have way more, better LI's)

3.60 star(s) 281 Votes