hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
I like the game but I can barely get events to trigger , anyone know how to get sasha bimbo scenes would love some help ,
or anyone got guide that's easy to follow

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Most of these are literally 2-3 pages back, you gotta look through the thread a little guys. I feel like I answered the same question 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

caricola

Apr 6, 2018
So, it would be nice to get girls routines. I was expecting to find that easily somewhere here, am I losing something?

Last edited:

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
One thing really annoys me in this game. Every time you buy something the menu closes and there is no option to buy several items of the same type. Other than that its a fun game.

Reactions: Andrealphus

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
A funny thing. I work my ass out, trying to earn money, up my stats, up girls' points, find events. Accidentally I bump on the first two events with Lexi. Then on a Friday evening she comes to me which ends with sex in the pool. The very next day, while I try to caught Bree in Mall's Arcade I meet Lexi and she says to me she's pregnant. I understand that it's just events and conditions, but that remind me of South Cental movie. If she found out she's pregnant next day after sex with me, no way I can be a father of a future child.
Maybe it's worth to add another condition to this event, like amount of days after conceiving the baby.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
A funny thing. I work my ass out, trying to earn money, up my stats, up girls' points, find events. Accidentally I bump on the first two events with Lexi. Then on a Friday evening she comes to me which ends with sex in the pool. The very next day, while I try to caught Bree in Mall's Arcade I meet Lexi and she says to me she's pregnant. I understand that it's just events and conditions, but that remind me of South Cental movie. If she found out she's pregnant next day after sex with me, no way I can be a father of a future child.
Maybe it's worth to add another condition to this event, like amount of days after conceiving the baby.
It's a bug :)

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Then it's a steady bug. I loaded my save from beginning that Saturday a few times (Bree goes to arcade not very often), every time Lexi was in Mall (in different locations in different hours) and every time she "greet me with the news".
Truly Andrealphus wishes for us to learn the responsibilities of safe sex lest we accidentally bring a life into this world that we are not prepared for.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Is it impossible to find Ryan in the pub in this (19.6.1b) version to have Sam dump him? He just never shows up and Samantha is almost always in there, like nearly every night, most of the opening hours.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
Is it impossible to find Ryan in the pub in this (19.6.1b) version to have Sam dump him? He just never shows up and Samantha is almost always in there, like nearly every night, most of the opening hours.
u need to buy sexy clothes for men first then it will appear

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes