godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
About Android ports..... here is an older version of full game without downloader

Maybe you guys who want a android version can try installing this, and then copy the game folder from a latest PC version and overwrite the files on the phone(pad)

I didn't try this method myself, if it doesn't work, try unrpa the pc version, and try overwrite again.

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
About Android ports..... here is an older version of full game without downloader
Google Drive

Maybe you guys who want a android version can try installing this, and then copy the game folder from a latest PC version and overwrite the files on the phone(pad)

I didn't try this method myself, if it doesn't work, try unrpa the pc version, and try overwrite again.
The problem is the game is too big now. If I remember the downloader is used to bypass a size limit to the apk.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Feb 9, 2023
So from what I'm reading there is no longer an android version of this game available?

Does anyone know where I can find an older version?

Last edited:
Reactions: Steffane

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Where is our hero with the latest update of the game??
I have bought it on steam but i wanna play with reona, amy and kat!!

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Gurh, don't know why this game is suddenly pivoting to Bree content.
It's not how this game got popular, and it's not what the core audience was here for.

I don't go to Mcdonalds to get sushi, y'know?
Cause the Game is getting close to Finish on the Main route & Bree DLC content needs to be finished cause it's sold as a complete paid for DLC on steam. granted he's been pissing people off on steam by constantly releasing "Non-Updates" to content no one has access to which advertises a DLC that is not available.

so I guess he's just good at pissing people off.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
- I won't release an unfinished DLC on Steam (see the reviews on BreeMC's DLC to know why).
- EVERY single update has content for MIkeMC outside of the DLC (who is suppoosed to be complete) you are welcome.
- Adevrtising your in-developement content is a pretty good marketing practice.
- The Steam page for FAFOW should be there next week or so and it will be sold on Steam in September.
But what do I know, we are only in the top 0.5% of adult games on Patreon....

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 284 Votes