godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Was it normal in android that my average loading screen is about 6-7mins before the game starts running?
It really takes a toll in me waiting that long.

Or was it my because of my storage or my phone brand?
It takes about a minute on a moden PC, so I think 6-7mins on a cellphone with old CPU and small RAM should be normal.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Andrealphus Not sure if this is the best place to report it but most of Kylie's first time dialogue doesn't trigger because you inadvertently used "not kylie.sexperience" instead of "not kylie.sexperience()" in the if statements.

Edit: A quick scan leads me to believe harmony as well has this issue.

Last edited:

fakerme

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know the flags to reset or set the Sasha/Scottie line? I accidentally made the relationship to Sasha too high and now she doesn't want to do the threesome. I had it right at the living room talk part.

wannagetu

Dec 16, 2020
Can somebody please edit my save file, so I can join the band and see the Studio on the map?
I didn't join the band and I am pretty far now ingame.

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
Well, for logistical reasons I like to play the downloads from here even though I bought it on Steam. Which is just as well because otherwise it might just show up in my top played games list when friends come to visit ... Still wonder how Steam still is able to track my achievements though when I am playing the standalone - probably is looking in the persistent file? Or when I sometimes start it up from Steam (very rarely e. g. to check something for a question here) it updates?
Steam has the option to keep individual games private now. It prevents friends from being able to see playtime or the fact that you even own the game.

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes