Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Andrealphus Not sure if this is the best place to report it but most of Kylie's first time dialogue doesn't trigger because you inadvertently used "not kylie.sexperience" instead of "not kylie.sexperience()" in the if statements.

Edit: A quick scan leads me to believe harmony as well has this issue.
Nope, sexperience is a property ;)
1718947988608.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can somebody please edit my save file, so I can join the band and see the Studio on the map?
I didn't join the band and I am pretty far now ingame.
Probably not, sorry. This game is notoriously hard to manipulate without ruining everything.

Steam has the option to keep individual games private now. It prevents friends from being able to see playtime or the fact that you even own the game.
I was talking more about friends coming round to my house to have a video pinball session or similar though. Unless I make the games private from myself ... ;) (I don't have online friends on Steam as a principle, even though a friend of mine is pretty angry about that because she wants to donate games she likes, but yeah, apart from couch sessions video gaming is a private one person thing for me and it is nobodys business what I play, when I play, whether I am online - which does not mean "available" to many unfortunately - and so forth. Possibly my age showing.)

OOFERMAN665

Apr 14, 2020
I'm having an issue of launching the game and having it immediately close out on me pretty much every time without fail. Anyone else having the same issue?

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
Getting really confused. Been a patreon supporter for probably years now. And it's telling me I haven't bought the game now and can't update/play this? What the absolute shit.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Getting really confused. Been a patreon supporter for probably years now. And it's telling me I haven't bought the game now and can't update/play this? What the absolute shit.
Maybe message the creator via patreon with a screen of your subscription history. Do they release different patches for patreon vs steam?

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
Maybe message the creator via patreon with a screen of your subscription history. Do they release different patches for patreon vs steam?

Think I fixed the issue. But now the game is crashing on mobile anytime I try launching it (after the confirmation and downloaded update.) No error or crash report.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Think I fixed the issue. But now the game is crashing on mobile anytime I try launching it (after the confirmation and downloaded update.) No error or crash report.
While we mostly try to be helpful on this site (for a given value of "mostly" depending on the thread admittedly), this seems to be an issue between you, dev, and maybe Patreon as a site and we cannot help you, sorry.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Nope, sexperience is a property ;)
View attachment 3755645
Okay, but what I'm saying here is her first time dialogue definitely does not work so maybe take a look. The fix I mentioned I got from looking at other characters who's first time dialogue did trigger. But perhaps you know a better fix.

Even on a new playthrough you can just type into the ctrl-o console "not kylie.sexperience" and "not kylie.sexperience()" to confirm. The former returns False and the latter returns True. So whatever the reason, the former would obviously not work in her if statements if you intend to check for first time. See screenshot below for demonstration.

I can confirm that on my playthrough, Kylie's first time dialogue never triggered. That's what made me look through the code for a fix. Harmony is speculation given she's the only other one that shares that same faulty method of checking.

kylie.JPG

Last edited:

fakerme

Jul 2, 2017
Update: Upgrade for 24.5.1a, Add a variable to control enabling quick phone job, see details below. And here is a 24.4.0b version's dlc_fafow.rpa file link which is not exists in current 24.5.1a leak, copy this file to 24.5.1a's game folder to avoid Amy and Kat disapearing: Mega
Update: Make story tracker to work when both bree gamer and bree maid path are enabled.
Update: Enable Bree gamer path and maid path in same time, remove Hamony dupicate events.
Update: Reupload the LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip file, remove a line of debug output code

The attachment contains some auxiliary MODs I created for the game, which only provide some operation simplification and do not affect the difficulty or plot of the game. You just need to unzip the ZIP file in the attachment to the game directory.

LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip does not modify any original game files, so it should be theoretically compatible with all past and future versions of the game that don't have significant changes in their mechanisms.

The YWMOD_helper.rpy file provides the following functions:
- Two quick alarm buttons in the bedroom, setting the alarm time directly to 6:00 or the next hour.
- A button available in all scenes to directly send a text message or make a phone call to a girl who can receive messages or calls (book icon). This way, you only need to continuously click this icon to send messages and make calls to all girls, without having to do a lot of clicking operations in the contact list.
- To disable the quick phone call button, you can edit this file at line 2, change the variable "Enable_PhoneJobMod"'s value from "True" to "False"
- Fixed the issue where the iron_stomach skill becomes invalid.
- Enable Bree's gamer path and maid path in sametime

The harmony_event_fix.rpy file prevent the triggering of duplicate events on different paths in Hamony.

Additionally, the YWMOD_block_ask_out.rpy file prevents all known characters from proactively asking you for a date when you meet them. You can decide whether to keep this file based on whether you want this behavior.

LoSeSb_Fix_[version].zip includes modifications to the original game files (the modified original files are saved within rpa files, so this MOD does not physically overwrite any files, only shielding and replacing the original files). So conservatively speaking, it only guarantees compatibility with the corresponding version (24.4.0/24.4.0a/24.4.0b, 24.5.1a), including the following files:
- game\ac\sleep.rpy: The modification of this file makes the iron_stomach skill effective during sleep.
- game\bg\mall1.rpy: The modification of this file hides the haircut icon when it cannot yield benefits. The original setting is that you can still spend $50 for a haircut but nothing changes.
- game\cl\labels_ui.rpy: The modification of this file provides tooltip prompts for items in the store, backpack, and gift-giving interfaces, allowing you to see the effects of each item.

Hi. When I use corruption, I get a update notification for one of her tasks and any future interaction attempts with her result in this error that persists until I restart the game entirely.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 661, in execute
    screen interact(interact_girl):
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 664, in execute
    use girl_info(interact_girl, True)
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 735, in execute
    screen girl_info(girl, clear=False):
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 736, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 742, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 748, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 750, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 757, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 780, in execute
    if hero.has_skill("fertility_assessment"):
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 781, in execute
    text "{b}Fertility:{/b} [girl.fertility]%" size 15 color text_color font "exo2_regular"
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 756, in script call
  File "start.rpyc", line 772, in script call
  File "cl/labels_room.rpyc", line 94, in script call
  File "cl/labels_person.rpyc", line 39, in script
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\ast.py", line 1968, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    vbox:
    frame:
    vbox:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    text "{b}Fertility:{/b} [girl.fertility]%" size 15 color text_color font "exo2_regular"
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\text\text.py", line 1738, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\text\text.py", line 1868, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\substitutions.py", line 368, in substitute
    s = interpolate(s, kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\substitutions.py", line 86, in interpolate
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\substitutions.py", line 78, in interpolate
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(code, {}, scope)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_person_ren.py", line 634, in __getattr__
  File "game/cl/class_npc_ren.py", line 16, in fertility
  File "game/cl/class_npc_ren.py", line 12, in fertility_modifier

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.5.1a 24.5.1a
Sat Jun 22 01:09:44 2024

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Hi. When I use corruption, I get a update notification for one of her tasks and any future interaction attempts with her result in this error that persists until I restart the game entirely.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    vbox:
    frame:
    vbox:
    hbox:
    vbox:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 756, in script call
  File "start.rpyc", line 772, in script call
  File "cl/labels_room.rpyc", line 94, in script call
  File "cl/labels_person.rpyc", line 39, in script
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\ast.py", line 1968, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    vbox:
    frame:
    vbox:
    hbox:
    vbox:
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\text\text.py", line 1738, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\text\text.py", line 1868, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\substitutions.py", line 368, in substitute
    s = interpolate(s, kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\substitutions.py", line 86, in interpolate
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\substitutions.py", line 78, in interpolate
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(code, {}, scope)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\fixer\Downloads\love-sex-second-base-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\LoSeSb-24.5.1a-pc_itchio\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_person_ren.py", line 634, in __getattr__
  File "game/cl/class_npc_ren.py", line 16, in fertility
  File "game/cl/class_npc_ren.py", line 12, in fertility_modifier

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.5.1a 24.5.1a
Sat Jun 22 01:09:44 2024
Try get the old DLC file from the link in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v24-5-1a-andrealphus.13488/post-13614968
And see if it can fix it.

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
Maybe its just me but i cant trigger Danny at strip club during Mike date as BREEMC, the requirements are for Danny to be at the Dark Alley but when you receive the dialogue for invitation to the club it jumps to Midnight where danny leaves the Dark alley for the Park and event doesnt trigger he only stays there to 23 but it goes straight to 00.00.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Having an issue of taking Hanna to the strip club on a date. Every date even if I start in the afternoon all end up at home in bed.

night99899

Aug 21, 2023
I'm unsure if I'm uploading this correctly since this is the first time I've done this, but I've managed to modify the files for Bree in the game so that both her paths are not locked after picking one for anyone interested. It took me about an hr to figure out lol.

Here are instructions on how to use it:

1. Extra file

2. go into your game folder and it should be the same path unless you messed with the files

game -> ch​

3. there you should see a folder also named bree among the other characters, drag and drop the bree folder from the .zip and it should request to replace or skip.

4. select replace and it should be working.

Feel free to let me know if anyone needs help, the image I attached shows the maid quest has begun already but the gamer path is still active instead of marked as complete.
Screenshot 2024-06-22 104227.png Screenshot 2024-06-22 104400.png View attachment bree.zip View attachment bree.zip Screenshot 2024-06-22 110448.png

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Having an issue of taking Hanna to the strip club on a date. Every date even if I start in the afternoon all end up at home in bed.
Set a date for an evening. Instead of starting the date at 8pm, wait until 10pm. Be sure to give Hanna gift to offset the loss of date points for being late.

Reactions: divingmedic
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes