master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hello, does anyone know how to trigger Danny's event in Nightclub? I've tried everything, but it won't activate.
Dit you hover over/or pressed the plus ther you can see more infos about how to trigger that event.I played that game not for are long time least play is from i thing version 23.x or something

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is it possible to get Samatha pregnant? I know she has low fertility but maybe there is some trick out there to make it happen.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is it possible to get Samatha pregnant? I know she has low fertility but maybe there is some trick out there to make it happen.
If you're having an affair with Sam, if she isn't on the pill when she comes to visit in the third Saturday event (reverse cowgirl), she's quite likely to get pregnant.
Other than that, just keep trying, it's really down to RNG.

Reactions: Cartageno

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
If you don't Ryan will, depending on where you are at in the game.
And once Sam and Ryan's daughter Annika (I think that's her name) is born, what happens to her later iirc isn't mentioned, whether Sam decides to move back to the protagonist's house after the divorce (and later Sam's ex-husband conveniently falls under a bus), or if she gets remarried in her solo ending, with both Bree and Sasha or with the rest of the house harem. It would've been interesting to see Isaac (Sam and the protagonist's son in the former's solo epilogue) getting a stepsister or if Jemima had got one if she's married alongside Bree and Sasha (and their respective daughters Poppy and Dahlia in their epilogue). That might be addressed eventually in the future. :unsure::unsure:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
If you're having an affair with Sam, if she isn't on the pill when she comes to visit in the third Saturday event (reverse cowgirl), she's quite likely to get pregnant.
Other than that, just keep trying, it's really down to RNG.
Ok so she did not get knock up on that visit. I keep trying but never really see her fertility number go any higher than 21 percent. But then the RNG was nice to me and I knocked up Sasha at 21 percent.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Marrying in this game is kinda pointless, isn't it? I finally proposed to my favourite girl Shiori and she accepted but her status still marks her as my "secretary" instead of wife... :HideThePain:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So there's more? Shiori's quest window is completely gone now because I've done everything.
What's on sunday? New update?
We were both basically saying the same: after your proposal was accepted, you need to continue playing until the end of the week when the wedding takes place. Maybe the game should skip that part since there is nothing really useful you can do in that last period, except maybe celebrate your upcoming marriage with a bachelor's goodbye or similar ...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
We were both basically saying the same: after your proposal was accepted, you need to continue playing until the end of the week when the wedding takes place. Maybe the game should skip that part since there is nothing really useful you can do in that last period, except maybe celebrate your upcoming marriage with a bachelor's goodbye or similar ...
Yea I did just that and you were right, the marriage starts on the next sunday. But why the hell does the game just stop after the ceremony and you get a generic "they lived happily ever after" cutscene? I thought you could actually have a wife in-game and you'd get new dialogue options and maybe you could even move together. That's honestly so disappointing...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yea I did just that and you were right, the marriage starts on the next sunday. But why the hell does the game just stop after the ceremony and you get a generic "they lived happily ever after" cutscene? I thought you could actually have a wife in-game and you'd get new dialogue options and maybe you could even move together. That's honestly so disappointing...
Well, the game needs to stop and end at some point. Having all kinds of "after" stories, especially with the amount of possible combos in the game, would be a really huge endeavour. Moving "together" with any people not from the home harem - so how would they react? It would be a different story. I get that it may be anticlimactic to suddenly have the game end, but yeah, basically everything you can do is before the marriage. You can go on indefinitely without any and enjoy. In the end however this game will always have a limited amount of content, and will need some point to wrap it up. Well, for some it may not even need that, but for others it might.

Also, you possibly just unlocked NG+, so congratulations on that. Should ease any replay.

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes