hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
I think number of drinks is stored under [girl_name].flags.drinks however I do not know if it's wise to tamper with it directly since the game itself does not.

The "offer a drink" action instead uses [girl_name].set_flag("drinks", 1, "day",mod="+") every time you successfully give them a drink so perhaps you can try that twice for each girl. So it would be:

morgan.set_flag("drinks", 1, "day",mod="+")
morgan.set_flag("drinks", 1, "day",mod="+")
kleio.set_flag("drinks", 1, "day",mod="+")
kleio.set_flag("drinks", 1, "day",mod="+")

If it works, it would let you pass that condition so that event triggers relatively normally if other conditions are met. Not certain though so save before you mess with this and use at your own risk.
Wow it actually works!
Thank you so much(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tehemai

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Man no offense to Andrealphus but I have to say some of these storylines are in such poor taste as you make progress. For example, is the climax of Shiori's story really just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What kind of unsatisfying character arc is that? That just makes Mike look really weak and realistically would probably make her problem worse. Really hope some story overhauls are in the cards after these DLCs. Characters deserve better.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Man no offense to Andrealphus but I have to say some of these storylines are in such poor taste as you make progress. For example, is the climax of Shiori's story really just
What kind of unsatisfying character arc is that? That just makes Mike look really weak and realistically would probably make her problem worse. Really hope some story overhauls are in the cards after these DLCs. Characters deserve better.
Dev made it a reason to grind for cash. Anything to make you grind longer and harder.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Would you rather the MC left her with them? Go in and fight them? He'd have gotten killed and Shiori would have ended up in a worse state. Dude bought her freedom and made sure she no longer had an debt. That's the happiest ending possible.

Reactions: MisterDuck

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How? Shiori is indebted, her debt is paid despite how absurd it was, so she is free. Now she has a stable job and a loving and well earning new boyfriend.
And if she marries him, then Shiori gets a new husband and her son gets a new stepfather (and a stepbrother if she's pregnant when she's at the altar). :)

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Would you rather the MC left her with them? Go in and fight them? He'd have gotten killed and Shiori would have ended up in a worse state. Dude bought her freedom and made sure she no longer had an debt. That's the happiest ending possible.
While there are obvious better ways to resolve it, that would be missing the point. The premise is written in the same measure as the resolution. So none of the story elements you are painting as unsurmountable even need to be surmounted. E.g. He wouldn't need to fight if the debt was held by a bank and she was stripping merely to keep a roof over kanta's head.

For a decent character arc, the idea would be to write a conflict where the MC has agency and/or exudes some type of competence. Not write a linear story where the conflict is so daunting that MC has to just surrender and pray. Naively hoping that giving the bully his lunch money will make him stop sexually and physically abusing his woman. That story is not only unsatisfying for the player but actually makes less sense than just Danny'ing him off.

How? Shiori is indepted, her debt is paid despite how absurd it was, so she is free. Now she has a stable job and a loving and well earning new boyfriend.
She's not free because it's clearly extralegal extortion not real debt. From the type of criminals that just beat and attempted to traffic her. Why in the world would they stop now that they know she hooked someone that can produce large sums of money for her on short notice? Worse, after he has even shown himself scared and defenseless in the actual confrontation?

Mind you, they stated to him that they didn't count the money because they can now find his house and take more money from him at any time. Them owning Mike's ass too now is basically an explicit plot point that merely lacks an in game follow-up event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ьщг

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
i think my game is messed up or something because i try to do the bree gamer route so i can get kat and then do bree maid after but after the second game sex scene it says go to the tournament and i cant for the life of me figure out what to do because i followed the instructions to start it and its not triggering

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes