MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Does anyone know if Emmas questline is fixed?
What part of the quest are you referring to?? There is a new version out already!!
The new version is in this post!

what does the dlc add? I see peoplz talking about it and its not even in the download
The DLC adds Reona, Amy and Kat in the game, but is only available on the PATREON version!! The new PATREON version is in this post!

Reactions: Gooningmaster

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
anyone know what value to edit to fix battle of the bands? It feels like every playthrough this game bugs on the first round and I can't start it. It just remains stuck at "The first round of the BoB will be starting soon" and 100%. No amount of clicking practice on Wednesday or Friday seems to work.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
My first time trying this game a month ago Bree was doing anal with the MC. But I messed up and she left the game. I started over and now I am unable to get Bree to do anal now. What do you need to do get anal with Bree?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My first time trying this game a month ago Bree was doing anal with the MC. But I messed up and she left the game. I started over and now I am unable to get Bree to do anal now. What do you need to do get anal with Bree?
To expand on the correct other answer: you need to have sex doggystyle and then you may accidentally slip in. This is random however, you may need a couple of tries before it happens.

Reactions: divingmedic

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Yeah it's a 25 percent chance. I found it easier to take her to the pub and get her drunk so I don't have to wear condom. Seems to increase it to one of 3 times for me but then again I may just have lucked out. I know I never seem to get it with condom.

Also it's the standard doggystyle you need to choose.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
lent1@andrealphusgames Did you by any chance catch my last post with the small list of additional bugs?

Apologies but I didn't receive feedback so I wasn't sure if I should take time to track and post such things in the future.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well, the game needs to stop and end at some point. Having all kinds of "after" stories, especially with the amount of possible combos in the game, would be a really huge endeavour. Moving "together" with any people not from the home harem - so how would they react? It would be a different story. I get that it may be anticlimactic to suddenly have the game end, but yeah, basically everything you can do is before the marriage. You can go on indefinitely without any and enjoy. In the end however this game will always have a limited amount of content, and will need some point to wrap it up. Well, for some it may not even need that, but for others it might.

Also, you possibly just unlocked NG+, so congratulations on that. Should ease any replay.
I just hoped that this game would be more of a never ending life Sim that you could play however much you like. I think it's generally such a shame that most games (even outside of erotic games) would always just stop when the actual relationship starts. You would always just have the romance and the path till you're officially a couple and then... it just stops. It's kinda the same here with marriage. Instead of actually beginning a new phase of living life with your chosen one, the game instead ends abruptly while throwing you a (miniscule) bone with a simple cutscene. I can't blame Andrealphus for not going the extra mile as it would be a ton of work but still... I wish more devs would go all in with the immersion and details like that.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I just hoped that this game would be more of a never ending life Sim that you could play however much you like. I think it's generally such a shame that most games (even outside of erotic games) would always just stop when the actual relationship starts. You would always just have the romance and the path till you're officially a couple and then... it just stops. It's kinda the same here with marriage. Instead of actually beginning a new phase of living life with your chosen one, the game instead ends abruptly while throwing you a (miniscule) bone with a simple cutscene. I can't blame Andrealphus for not going the extra mile as it would be a ton of work but still... I wish more devs would go all in with the immersion and details like that.
I was hoping I could piggy back all my harems into one. Home, Office, fashion and bitchy. Yes it would be nice to life go after the marriage/s but also correct it would be a shit ton of work. There is another game similar to this one where marriage never occurs. The people just all claim each other and life goes on.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah it's a 25 percent chance. I found it easier to take her to the pub and get her drunk so I don't have to wear condom. Seems to increase it to one of 3 times for me but then again I may just have lucked out. I know I never seem to get it with condom.

Also it's the standard doggystyle you need to choose.
Right now she is pregnant and not even that is helping. 7 nights in a row of doggy style and no anal yet. Damn RNG's :LOL:

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hello, I wanted to ask if there is a list somewhere with the commanded console commands, e.g. for certain characters to set the values to max. I haven't played the game for a long time now and I know that it used to exist but I can't find the list anymore

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I was hoping I could piggy back all my harems into one. Home, Office, fashion and bitchy. Yes it would be nice to life go after the marriage/s but also correct it would be a shit ton of work. There is another game similar to this one where marriage never occurs. The people just all claim each other and life goes on.
What game is that? Love & Sex is generally an amazing game but it could still get better in my opinion. But it's always a matter of taste and preference at the end of the day.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
you know for the . i really thought would be in it too
I was under the impression she'd be there as well. The same could've been said about Amy having a (rather tense) encounter with her former Deathless Harpies bandmates, especially with Anna since she'd slept with her and cut off contact not long after.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Sasha's not a goth, she's a metalhead.
I believe her in-game description, at least in the game's wiki says this: "One of my roommates, Sasha is a goth girl. She can be acerbic, but knows how to have a lot of fun." and Sasha is a smaller-chested brunette goth girl who is one of the roommates. She is into music and kinky sex. And in a character game presentation, I think it's from Patreon, there's this as well:
1719423338042.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Though lets face it, poor Sasha - who lest we forget is one of the more potentially jealous girls in the game - probably already now has a hard time with whom she is combining for what harem. Give the girl a break.

Well, you can play it as a never ending life sim with all relationships, but at one point all content has been seen of course. And while I perfectly understand the idea of having a game treat the completely different "life after marriage" parts, it would be a serious change of pace, and most probably also need to include enough individual stuff for each partner/harem that a majority of players will only see a small fraction of the content. Which I don't even mind in principle, however it has been proven a bad idea in mainstream video gaming. Critic's favorites with horrible sales sometimes have these completely dividing stories.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes