aguk

Apr 26, 2018
If there's a poll on Patreon and she wins alongside other LI teasers (Kiara, Violaine, Natalie and so on), she could become a full-fledged LI. It'll be up to the dev.
So there is still hope, to my knowledge there like 4 others secondary characters which don't have a lot of content, thx

Rokit@26

Sep 17, 2021
Yep still crashes if you try to fuck her after date.
I guess they haven't added that feature completely. They just became lazy with their character completion and activated the dating scene, but they haven't included hot coffee files, resulting in an error.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I made all mine private on Steam after some douche on Starfied forum posted every adult game I have.
This is why I have a different account. Not only do I not trust Valve not to have an "oppsie" and get all games flipped to public viewable but I also pay cash for Steam gift cards and never use the credit card tied to my name to buy stuff.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
This is why I have a different account. Not only do I not trust Valve not to have an "oppsie" and get all games flipped to public viewable but I also pay cash for Steam gift cards and never use the credit card tied to my name to buy stuff.
Well I am in my 60's and single. It was just a douche move on his part thinking I was some younger guy married with kids. I laughed at him an told him I did not give shit as I am an old man.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Doesn't Reona have a hut tub scene? I remember seeing it in one of the changelog updates a few months ago.

Also, how do you get her to appear after the initial college meeting with Bree?
She just shows up in my quest log. It was like meet her at the University. She asks about test scores and shit.

I'm debating on who is easier to fuck out of Reona and Lexi. Lexi you can fuck her as soon as you meet her IIRC. Reona well at 10 love you can take her on a date.

Oh I tried the hot tub scene it doesn't trigger if you take her home.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Wasn't a such easy fix. Nice catch (y)
That's good news since those are imo some best scenes from the looks of it.

If you're interested, here's a few more minor issues I remember off the top of my head. I really wish I'd taken notes there were a lot.

- Dirty text messages the player sends usually gets met with multiple incorrect replies whenever they are character specific.
- One of Alexis's dirty text messages boasts about cheating on Mike, even after Mike sets a zero tolerance policy with her. To a lesser extent, Palla also has such dialogue in "talk" and "do you have a moment" even after he successfully makes her go exclusive.
- Samantha's "Do you have a moment" dialogue between 0-40 love makes acknowledgements to Ryan cheating on her and her divorce long before it actually happens. (Edit: Tracked this one down for you, it's because it uses samantha.flags.engaged which isn't set to true until the 40 love event)
- Shiori's first hot coffee encounter dialogue refers to office blowjobs that cannot possibly have happened by that point in the game due to various event requirements.
- Maybe intentional/unfinished but there's some code as it relates to forcing high submission characters into unprotected sex that is impossible to trigger as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adoringfan

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
any ideas how to progress on ANNA = DATE3 :love:50?
went to pub scored atleast 50. her event chain wont trigger
~
also is SAMANTHA "fixing" EMMA & MIKE ROUTE not finished yet?

Nov 8, 2021
Shionnnnnnnnnnn : Hi, can you post the (traceback, error and log txt contenent) to better understand your problem, i can't send you PM.
Code:
here is: 

"  File "C:\LoSeSb-24.5.1d-pc_patreon\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'reona_fuck_date_male'.
"

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes