divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
There is one, you can find it in this thread, however it will only make the character appear in their usual places but they will usually be broken and their story can not be continued. Many things in this game depend on more than one variable being set right, so usually it is quicker to play a new game than to find the correct combination of console commands.
Yes, there are a few games out there that do this. It is very frustrating, no idea why some dev do this. Seems like they pissing off a good percentage of their user base.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, there are a few games out there that do this. It is very frustrating, no idea why some dev do this. Seems like they pissing off a good percentage of their user base.
I wouldn't know about percentages, but it is normally not more work to hang everything on multiple variables but the other way round, to streamline stuff so that a single command is sufficient. (We are talking about more complicated sandboxes here, it is different for from a programming side simple point-collector VNs) So a dev would have to put in extra work to keep a game "console friendly", especially with changing scopes and similar. So devs who do this normally don't intentionally want to screw over modders or similar, but because it is working well for playing the game as intended (i. e. "playing the game") and more is not needed from their POV.

Granted, some gaming companies make a lot of mileage by allowing massive simple modding or entering commands into a dev console (think Bethesda or Paradox). But AVNs are just not at that scope.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I wouldn't know about percentages, but it is normally not more work to hang everything on multiple variables but the other way round, to streamline stuff so that a single command is sufficient. (We are talking about more complicated sandboxes here, it is different for from a programming side simple point-collector VNs) So a dev would have to put in extra work to keep a game "console friendly", especially with changing scopes and similar. So devs who do this normally don't intentionally want to screw over modders or similar, but because it is working well for playing the game as intended (i. e. "playing the game") and more is not needed from their POV.

Granted, some gaming companies make a lot of mileage by allowing massive simple modding or entering commands into a dev console (think Bethesda or Paradox). But AVNs are just not at that scope.
True, but some times the grind plus the hidden variables get annoying. Like trying to get the Kleio ex in the pub. I've given up on that. Using console commands I usually fuck it up. Hell it took 4 tries at installing script extenders for Skyrim a few year back. I just started PC gaming in 2021 when I retired. Before then I was PS and Xbox user.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
True, but some times the grind plus the hidden variables get annoying. Like trying to get the Kleio ex in the pub. I've given up on that. Using console commands I usually fuck it up. Hell it took 4 tries at installing script extenders for Skyrim a few year back. I just started PC gaming in 2021 when I retired. Before then I was PS and Xbox user.
If you mean Morgan, I think there's a day of the week where she has a high probability of being in the pub. The weekend she's usually there alongside half the cast, but I believe I've seen her there on one of the weekdays too.

Map placements are decided when the hour just switches, so you can use quick save to save scum her there easily if you figure out what time she tends to show up (I wanna say 8pm?). You can go to the map around 6pm and wait a few times to see if it's possible on any given day. Or you could also just use the cheat mod which lets you summon characters.

As to your criticism, I agree that this game could use features to make flags easier to meet, like in this case being able to call someone over once a day with your phone. In general though, I feel like this game's biggest weakness is that it focuses too much on barebone new characters and not enough on QoL. Like polishing existing characters/events and including more general actions and unique repeatable actions for difficult characters to help with flag management.

I'm sure offering more escapes/delays for some of the most devastating showdowns with charisma/intelligence checks could also do wonders to reduce player frustration.

Reactions: divingmedic

AzraelSama

Oct 22, 2019
Anyone have any idea why the battle of the bands round 1 isnt triggering at 100 percent? I did the gig event already, just havent gotten this one to trigger.

valopiw182

Mar 12, 2021
I really enjoy this game and I want to buy it but I would like to know which version I should buy in order to get access to all content available as fast as possible?
Can anyone help me, please?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really enjoy this game and I want to buy it but I would like to know which version I should buy in order to get access to all content available as fast as possible?
I cannot answer to what would be best for Andrealphus, since I wouldn't know what amount of money reaches him from where, but for yourself it shouldn't really matter. However, some content is marked as DLC and not available yet as far as I know so you won't be able to get everything right now.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
It seems you can only ask her out at certain times I think the Park date specifically has to be asked on a Monday

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Current build is 24.5.1c with a DLC coming out early September.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder if there's a command or something to trigger the goth harem (and probably unlock Violaine if she gets the full LI treatment if the dev and the patreons decide that in a poll in the future). It'd be interesting to know that. :unsure::unsure:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok what is the trick to get the See Kleio's ex ( Morgan) event? I look at the spoilers and it says Kleio not hidden, Morgan not hidden, MC not on a date, Klieo on a date, Morgan on a date. I have seen both Kleio and Morgan at the pub several times but this event never triggers. There must be some variable that I am not getting right.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Ok what is the trick to get the See Kleio's ex ( Morgan) event? I look at the spoilers and it says Kleio not hidden, Morgan not hidden, MC not on a date, Klieo on a date, Morgan on a date. I have seen both Kleio and Morgan at the pub several times but this event never triggers. There must be some variable that I am not getting right.
MC not on a date, Klieo on a date, Morgan on a date. these three conditions only need one to be True. that mean, you can meet them when they are all in the pub or when any one of them in pub, and you invite another one to the pub by a date.
You need to finish talk about each other with both girls. and to able to do this, you need at least 50 charm.
You also need to have sex with them both at least once to trigger this events.

Reactions: divingmedic

FlyingToilet

Dec 19, 2022
Was it normal in android that my average loading screen is about 6-7mins before the game starts running?
It really takes a toll in me waiting that long.

Or was it my because of my storage or my phone brand?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
MC not on a date, Klieo on a date, Morgan on a date. these three conditions only need one to be True. that mean, you can meet them when they are all in the pub or when any one of them in pub, and you invite another one to the pub by a date.
You need to finish talk about each other with both girls. and to able to do this, you need at least 50 charm.
You also need to have sex with them both at least once to trigger this events.
Thank you very much!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Wiki time table for Kleio does not list what times she is in the park. I have a quest that says hang out with Kleio in the park. Any clues? Thanks.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Was it normal in android that my average loading screen is about 6-7mins before the game starts running?
It really takes a toll in me waiting that long.

Or was it my because of my storage or my phone brand?
It takes about a minute on a moden PC, so I think 6-7mins on a cellphone with old CPU and small RAM should be normal.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes