Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
The Emma meeting event does trigger, but there's a number of conditions that have to be met. You have to search all the locations for Emma and have Samantha at 60+ LP.
Like i said i use the wiki so i checked every spot, i'm at the task just after when sam is suposed to show me emma between 10h - 15h and with 60+. That's why i asked for a consol command cause i did everything that should be done

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
So Kat and Amy is only a teaser huh? well i got the scene where 3 some with bree and sex at electronic store but they not showing at map
I believe in the version 24.4.0 Patreon who as on Op before Kat and Amy have more content and this version 24.5.1 Itch maybe have a bug or the story is not implement
on Itch version.
Let more clear i was play 24.4.0 Patreon version and have more scene with Kat and Amy and since make so me mistakes ( kyle i wanted she crazy no reformed) i decide start new game and i saw this new version on Op and start on this on and only this few scenes happened.

Last edited:

laleyka

Dec 28, 2019
I believe in the version 24.4.0 Patreon who as on Op before Kat and Amy have more content and this version 24.5.1 Itch maybe have a bug or the story is not implement
on Itch version.
Let more clear i was play 24.4.0 Patreon version and have more scene with Kat and Amy and since make so me mistakes ( kyle i wanted she crazy no reformed) i decide start new game and i saw this new version on Op and start on this on and only this few scenes happened.
ah okay thanks.

Reactions: Jonson

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Like i said i use the wiki so i checked every spot, i'm at the task just after when sam is suposed to show me emma between 10h - 15h and with 60+. That's why i asked for a consol command cause i did everything that should be done
You must meet Emma at park first, Then there are Emma's Icon in four spots which you can click, did you click all of them?

Last edited:

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
You must meet Emma at park first, Then there are Emma's Icon in four spots which you can click, did you click all of them?
Check the tracker history and then the spoilers!! If there is something with an X in front of it, it means that you didn't do it!!
If there is something with the word "delay" you must wait a couple of days to do it!! Some times is 1 or 2 days!!

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Like i said 1000000 time i use the wiki i did every thing i need to do, it's not the first time i play this game and i already did meet emma on another save, this time i got a bug so either you know a consol command or not x)

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
A console command to unhide Emma would be pretty useless since the next Emma event happens 2 days after the bakery introduction. Because the bakery introduction never happened, no more Emma events will happen with Emma unhid from the console, but IIRC there was a command to unhide characters somewhere else in the thread if you want to do it anyway.

I had no trouble getting Emma to appear in the bakery and was halfway through Samantha's Revenge when I decided to trigger the bakery meeting.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Like i said 1000000 time i use the wiki i did every thing i need to do, it's not the first time i play this game and i already did meet emma on another save, this time i got a bug so either you know a consol command or not x)
Emma's script didn't change since at least 24.4.0, it might be a save file fault.
To meet Emma, all conditions are
1. search all 4 place
2. Sam's love >=60
There is no other hidden condition, unless you got sam's love to 60+ by cheat, I can't see any possible to prevent the event from triggering.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
I haven't been keeping up this game lately, so I apologize if I'm rehashing old topics, but since I saw the Steam FaFoW DLC page, I thought I'd ask a few questions I had:

1) Is the FaFoW DLC going to have more slutty dress options?
2) I saw on Twitter a couple pics with a pink-haired BreeMC. Is this either currently, or in the future going to be, an option for Bree on the MikeMC side?
3) Is there a centralized place that lists specific FaFoW content? Or are we still in the teaser phase?

I appreciate any insight. I have *way* too many hours sunk into this game from when it was in early access, but it's been very much on the back burner lately. Definitely looking forward to September for FaFow, though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I appreciate any insight. I have *way* too many hours sunk into this game from when it was in early access, but it's been very much on the back burner lately. Definitely looking forward to September for FaFow, though.
Well, for logistical reasons I like to play the downloads from here even though I bought it on Steam. Which is just as well because otherwise it might just show up in my top played games list when friends come to visit ... Still wonder how Steam still is able to track my achievements though when I am playing the standalone - probably is looking in the persistent file? Or when I sometimes start it up from Steam (very rarely e. g. to check something for a question here) it updates?

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Like i said 1000000 time i use the wiki i did every thing i need to do, it's not the first time i play this game and i already did meet emma on another save, this time i got a bug so either you know a console command or not x)
My experience in this matter is like a said above about another question i play the version 24.4.0 without any problem and DLC character since i make a mistake whit Kylie i finish the game ( married ) and start my New Game + with this version 24.5.1a Itch OP for 3x times i try Emma do not show even for me do the search on 4 place in another try I'm already do the 2 meeting with Samantha in my house in the revenge patch and she not show up. i decide remove every thing uninstall and the game and start new one and notice the game maybe have in this version a Bug that sometimes do not Trigger the 2º dream with Emma even with all request with Samantha. And in this clean new game try Emma show up without trouble.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I looked on Steam which has a list of console commands and there is no console command to force a character into the game. Basically all commands posted are to increase the kink and love points and the basic cheat commands for money.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I looked on Steam which has a list of console commands and there is no console command to force a character into the game. Basically all commands posted are to increase the kink and love points and the basic cheat commands for money.
There is one, you can find it in this thread, however it will only make the character appear in their usual places but they will usually be broken and their story can not be continued. Many things in this game depend on more than one variable being set right, so usually it is quicker to play a new game than to find the correct combination of console commands.

Reactions: Bradd D
3.60 star(s) 284 Votes