Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Is there a consol command to force samantha and emma meeting at the coffee shop ? no matter how much time i spent there she wont present her.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is there a consol command to force samantha and emma meeting at the coffee shop ? no matter how much time i spent there she wont present her.
I found you need to have Samanthas love point as high as possible to trigger the event. Example if her love points are maxed at 50 but it is sitting at 46 the event won't trigger.

xellz0703

Jun 14, 2024
Is it possible for the girls to get pregnant during sharing/cheating events where other guys sleep with them? If so is it acknowledged at all?

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
I found you need to have Samanthas love point as high as possible to trigger the event. Example if her love points are maxed at 50 but it is sitting at 46 the event won't trigger.
I know I use the wiki i tried many days with max at 60, max 70 .. nothing

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
The Emma meeting event does trigger, but there's a number of conditions that have to be met. You have to search all the locations for Emma and have Samantha at 60+ LP.

GTVA_Heretic

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a way to get back a missed event? I was supposed to go to a party and meet Cherie, but another event took place and forced me to miss the appointment, and I did not notice until much later that I had missed it. Or is starting over the only way?

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Hey guys. I've been stuck at Kleio 40 LP for sometimes now. According to wiki she'll call (something will happen soon) but no matter how much I wait on the map, she doesn't call. I've all the prerequisites:

The car needs repairs (Something will happen soon)

Prerequisites: Tuesday or Thursday between 09:00 and 18:00, Done Kleio raises hell, Mike has a car, >= 40, at map

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Hey guys. I've been stuck at Kleio 40 LP for sometimes now. According to wiki she'll call (something will happen soon) but no matter how much I wait on the map, she doesn't call. I've all the prerequisites:

The car needs repairs (Something will happen soon)

Prerequisites: Tuesday or Thursday between 09:00 and 18:00, Done Kleio raises hell, Mike has a car, >= 40, at map
You need join the band, has guitar skill at Sasha's 30 love event.

Jun 6, 2022
for those who have played with bree, do you know if there is any other way to continue Angela's story without having sex with the doctor?

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
If i want to update this game, i have to re-download it from the beginning and there is no update only ?? What the fuck
Because you don't have every versions on this site, if there were some update only downloads, it will be something like 24.4.0b->24.4.0c, but won't be any 24.4.0b->24.5.1a

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes