AzraelSama

Oct 22, 2019
anyone have any clue why the battle of the bands event round one hasnt started? i did the first gig. the meter was at 100 percent then it just reset?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Same here, car went in for repair and nothing else happens.
That might've been fixed in v24.5.1c. Perhaps a Good Samaritan will upload it here in the thread eventually, alongside the DLC with the petite harem and Amy's wedding. Or that'll be addressed in the next v24.6 update. :unsure::unsure:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
love and sex why is it some of quest dont trigger even tho i have done what i need? also why you need turn goth in dom after use all the time making her a sub?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
love and sex why is it some of quest dont trigger even tho i have done what i need? also why you need turn goth in dom after use all the time making her a sub?
As for the first question: sometimes quests don't trigger because of a bug (especially if using console cheats or similar but sometimes without that as well), also some need to be under specific circumstances regarding time (or time elapsed) and location, so you might need to wait or go someplace else where they are, maybe check the wiki if it has additional info, the walkthrough does not cover everything to 100%.

For the second question (I presume that you are referring to Sasha): you don't have to turn her into a dom at all. She has two different routes and I do not think it is the idea to play both in the same playthrough, that would be a bit schizophrenic (as used in common parlance, not the medical term).

Reactions: AsticHam

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
As for the first question: sometimes quests don't trigger because of a bug (especially if using console cheats or similar but sometimes without that as well), also some need to be under specific circumstances regarding time (or time elapsed) and location, so you might need to wait or go someplace else where they are, maybe check the wiki if it has additional info, the walkthrough does not cover everything to 100%.

For the second question (I presume that you are referring to Sasha): you don't have to turn her into a dom at all. She has two different routes and I do not think it is the idea to play both in the same playthrough, that would be a bit schizophrenic (as used in common parlance, not the medical term).
well the bree coming to you at work like no matter what i do i cant get to trigger also show sex also seem to trigger when it feels like

with Sasha you need to make her sub cos you cant get harem if she is dom like i get it but also come on i would love to se more fdom stuff also fdom harem and sure i dont have to do it but i dont want one quest that is not done i want do all the quest i can also the band battle i think its dumb quest

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes