AsticHam

May 30, 2020
well the bree coming to you at work like no matter what i do i cant get to trigger also show sex also seem to trigger when it feels like

with Sasha you need to make her sub cos you cant get harem if she is dom like i get it but also come on i would love to se more fdom stuff also fdom harem and sure i dont have to do it but i dont want one quest that is not done i want do all the quest i can also the band battle i think its dumb quest
What Cartageno said is that the game isnt made to play once. Some routes will need decisions and these decisions will block routes. Make Sasha Dom (to do the threesome and the foot fetish thing) is much harder to make her Sub after, taking or a hell of grind or cheats, or a new playthru. Its ok, the game is designed in this way.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
What Cartageno said is that the game isnt made to play once. Some routes will need decisions and these decisions will block routes. Make Sasha Dom (to do the threesome and the foot fetish thing) is much harder to make her Sub after, taking or a hell of grind or cheats, or a new playthru. Its ok, the game is designed in this way.
fair the game is designed in this way if it was fun but a hell of grind is not fun sorry to say it cos about people like me who wants a harem of fdoms huh? no hell of grind is not okay

Reactions: AsticHam

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The one pair, or I should say character, that I'd argue with needing more content with would be Alexis, mainly because we don't have them with a tag team partner(s).

Kylie? Would make sense, also could be fun. Fucking one sister then the other while the waiting on watchs. Sure, danger would be afoot, but who knows. Maybe Alexis would like to see us lay pipe into her lusty sister and get off on it.
Morgan? She mentioned she wanted to make out with Alexis way back, so why not indulge in that?
Step Sis? Would be hilarious no less. Little sis riding Alexis's face while we fuck our ex.

Just thinking out loud here.

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
The one pair, or I should say character, that I'd argue with needing more content with would be Alexis, mainly because we don't have them with a tag team partner(s).

Kylie? Would make sense, also could be fun. Fucking one sister then the other while the waiting on watchs. Sure, danger would be afoot, but who knows. Maybe Alexis would like to see us lay pipe into her lusty sister and get off on it.
Morgan? She mentioned she wanted to make out with Alexis way back, so why not indulge in that?
Step Sis? Would be hilarious no less. Little sis riding Alexis's face while we fuck our ex.

Just thinking out loud here.
Im biased cuz i love the sluty Alexis NTR route and the design of the character is peak sexy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
do the characters give birth or once they get pregnant they are forever pregnant?
This depends on the setting you chose, either one is possible.

fair the game is designed in this way if it was fun but a hell of grind is not fun sorry to say it cos about people like me who wants a harem of fdoms huh? no hell of grind is not okay
As I understand it (but Andrealphus may beat me for this) he once planned way more fdom content with different girls but found out that what he wrote wasn't to his liking so he said "I'm gonna keep it at that", so sorry, way more femdom seems unlikely.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
This depends on the setting you chose, either one is possible.

As I understand it (but Andrealphus may beat me for this) he once planned way more fdom content with different girls but found out that what he wrote wasn't to his liking so he said "I'm gonna keep it at that", so sorry, way more femdom seems unlikely.
thats why i think fdom quest for Sasha should just be removed

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
guys can help me for have samanth and ema
and lexi come to home living ?
According to the Wiki Samantha and Emma can not be part of Home harem, they are their own little throuple. I think Lexi is bugged because I can never get Sasha to show up at the club on Saturday nights.

Reactions: Joker753

wannagetu

Dec 16, 2020
Can somebody please edit my save file, so I can join the band and see the Studio?
I didn't join the band and I am pretty far now ingame.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I don't know what you mean, so I'll try to point out some stuff hoping the correct answer is in there:

The game is not free to play (except for a very content reduced demo), never has been, it is available to buy on several sites or to support/subscribe.

On F95 you get pirated versions which are in a way free to play but not as intended.

However, if you are playing on Android, the game cannot be pirated as a download and run anymore, all you can get is a downloader which only works if you paid for the game.
And only paid through patreon and ichio, not steam. So mind that.

Reactions: Cartageno

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
Is there already a timeline for when the DLC will be available on itch.io? I can see why you will not release it from the very start, but the suspense is killing me.

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes