RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
no it doesn't, just images
Thanks for answer. Game looks good but ı dont want read and looking just images hours :( I dont understand this game mean need to be more than images or texts. At least looped 1-2 sec not soo soft animated scenes maybe I dont know LOL :D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Thanks for answer. Game looks good but ı dont want read and looking just images hours :( I dont understand this game mean need to be more than images or texts. At least looped 1-2 sec not soo soft animated scenes maybe I dont know LOL :D
Pregnant anal makes up for the lack of animation.

Reactions: McWoodz
Jul 17, 2018
Is it impossible to find Ryan in the pub in this (19.6.1b) version to have Sam dump him? He just never shows up and Samantha is almost always in there, like nearly every night, most of the opening hours.
You mean when you catch him with another girl? Its not in the pub, it's in the nightclub. To unlock the nightclub, you need to buy the fancy clothes. You can also catch him cheating if you let them get married and go to the bathroom during the wedding, where you can catch him with the bridesmaid.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok my game is still bugged since last time, even the current version didnt fix it... can someone take a look and tell me if there is a console way to fix it ? Basically I told Sasha her black hair was awesome, but she needed bigger tits... then she dissapears from the game, I never encounter her anywhere... her info from cellphone is gone... but if you ask Bree to fuck at night in the kitchen she re-appears and goes for the threesome, she then vanishes again...

Here is the save... Hopefully Andrealphus can take a look and see if something went fubar with the steps I took... She will be there at the start, but dissapears that night after the date... also you cant do crap with her at the date... all the options are gone...

Reactions: genthrow

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite games, unfortunately, when I follow the updates, it doesn't make any sense to my own opinion, the base thing that needed to fulfilled abandoned, the creators just make another protagonist even without completing the base of the default girls (especially Aletta and Audrey)

Well, can't complain more, because I am one of the free grabbers here

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to trigger new events? I can't seem to find any, and all the hints for all the girls say no new content.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
How does one trigger Sasha's bondage scene? I was gifted the ropes, but can't figure out how to get her to use them :confused:

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
I accidently got sam and bree both pregnant.
Now bree doesn't appear at all even on my contact list, is that supposed to happen.
Is that anyway to get them unpregnant through saveedit as I cant figure out what im supposed to change in it

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the cheat code allows to unpreg them. It shouldn't happen though you might of not did the pre-requisites to have a 3 way relationship with them. Unsure. We also just updated to this version yesterday. Unless someone is kind enough to share the latest version then we don't have links for the latest version if it's even out yet.

3.60 star(s) 274 Votes