Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
What I ask is about what you said on twitter, that you had damaged the compatibility of the games?
Saves made with games on version below 18.8.1c are not compatible with games in higher versions.
I only break save compatibility to fix big bugs or impement new big features.

Reactions: cavaemon

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Andrealphus I've noticed a bug with the rollback system while buying piercings for girls. Whenever you click on an option and then rollback to the choices, the one picked will have been bought for no cost. You can repeat this until all are bought.

EDIT: Also just noticed Bree's name changes to Mike for a single line of dialogue when talking about sex.

Last edited:

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Saves made with games on version below 18.8.1c are not compatible with games in higher versions.
I only break save compatibility to fix big bugs or impement new big features.
I wanted to start over for months and I always kept postponing it, now is the perfect time for a Fresh start i suppose!

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Aye, a True Hero is needed at times like this. ;)
Will he rise to the challenge and deliver us from anticipation?
Fus.. Ro...Dah!

D

Deleted member 511621

When you start the game it gives you the option of the type of female or male hero
I'm sorry to ask this, but specifically, how do you get to that scene? I've got Mike on full 100% and I still haven't achieved that as Bree MC. Do you need to equip anything special or do anything to get that as an option?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I'm always impressed by ye perverts' ability to snuff out these links from gods know what corner on the internet. :p

Reactions: acewinz

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Can't date the new girl, Morgan? Her love stat is maxed out at 50 but she still says "I don't see you that way". If dating, sex, and pregnancy for her was added along with her, how do you get her to date you at her current love cap of 50?

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Can't date the new girl, Morgan? Her love stat is maxed out at 50 but she still says "I don't see you that way". If dating, sex, and pregnancy for her was added along with her, how do you get her to date you at her current love cap of 50?
If I find out how I'll let you know.

Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
How do i unlock beach?? It doesn't show up as a dating destination, regardless of the time of the day i aska girl out (date on afternoon or in the evening)

3.60 star(s) 274 Votes