djoal

Sep 3, 2019
i got a problem with bree i'm blocked at 40% and yes i did stay at town in afternoon all weekdays for an event like some post before talking about but i got nothing it's weird.... did i miss something? do i need also knowledge at 50 or more? or an other stat?

Kilatin : yes but there is a stat men too so if they are at 100 both is it good or bad cause morgan in start got 100 for men and 75 women so what that mean?

Plaguebearer3

Jun 11, 2019
For the Bree beach scene, I take her on a date and select the sex option, but all I ever get is a blow job. Am I doing it wrong, or is the scene correct and it just doesn't mark as completed in the log?

capra

Jun 12, 2018
so is there any chance a feature to replay one time only scenes will be added? maybe while dreaming or something?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
so is there any chance a feature to replay one time only scenes will be added? maybe while dreaming or something?
At the moment all we have is Maim Lain's mod but it takes a long ass time to update and isn't something they want to do right now. Dunno if the devs are gunna add one though

Dec 30, 2018
You absolutely can use cheats on android, there are multiple ways listed in post for the cheats, people have even posted fresh saves with cheats activated.
After half an hour of looking I made that comment, I looked through every comment since the newest update and found no saves that weren't out of date, also after probably an hour total trying to figure out how to get cheats to work multiple different times, i only found the "plug a keyboard into your phone" and I can't do that, I did try to find stuff on my own before commenting, could you point me to where people have posted saves? Maybe I missed them somewhere

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
After half an hour of looking I made that comment, I looked through every comment since the newest update and found no saves that weren't out of date, also after probably an hour total trying to figure out how to get cheats to work multiple different times, i only found the "plug a keyboard into your phone" and I can't do that, I did try to find stuff on my own before commenting, could you point me to where people have posted saves? Maybe I missed them somewhere
In the cheats post i also detailed a way saying dl on pc, then move the save with cheats to your phone. "save with cheats" in the search function and i found this on the first page. Please look a bit harder next time.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
someone ca answer my question from the page 596. thx ;)

edit : never mind i find it.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018
In the cheats post i also detailed a way saying dl on pc, then move the save with cheats to your phone. "save with cheats" in the search function and i found this on the first page. Please look a bit harder next time.
Wow, honestly don't know how I missed that, I went through comments back into mid may for cheats, thank you for pointing it out

Nightfkhawk

Jun 29, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having a hard time to figure things out. I'm trying to trigger the Kleio and Anna date but nothing happens, I think I'm missing something so please help me out:
- Anna and Kleio are both at 75 LP, 100 KP and 50 GP. The Band Harem route was triggered, they never saw me with another girl and the practice is at 100.
- I wasn't really aware that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was Kleio's ex, so when I triggered this event I chose neither side (expected that it would be possible to have both of them this way) and I did manage to get both to accept each other.

Thing is, in the story tracker there's a "That's all in Kleio's story for now" after "Meet Kleio's ex", and I think that I might have made a bad choice by going with neither.

I went to the practice both on Wed and Fri, tried to reaload before the practice and try again but nothing happened either way. Besides, it's Spring.

Please let me know if the choice in question was a mistake or if I'm missing something else to trigger that.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, I'm having a hard time to figure things out. I'm trying to trigger the Kleio and Anna date but nothing happens, I think I'm missing something so please help me out:
- Anna and Kleio are both at 75 LP, 100 KP and 50 GP. The Band Harem route was triggered, they never saw me with another girl and the practice is at 100.
- I wasn't really aware that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was Kleio's ex, so when I triggered this event I chose neither side (expected that it would be possible to have both of them this way) and I did manage to get both to accept each other.

Thing is, in the story tracker there's a "That's all in Kleio's story for now" after "Meet Kleio's ex", and I think that I might have made a bad choice by going with neither.

I went to the practice both on Wed and Fri, tried to reaload before the practice and try again but nothing happened either way. Besides, it's Spring.

Please let me know if the choice in question was a mistake or if I'm missing something else to trigger that.
You can not trigger the date with Kleio and Anna at this time without using the console (and breaking your save for future updates). The Morgan and Kleio harem does not affect Kleio and Anna. Hopefully the Kleio/Anna date will be re-enabled in the next update.

Nightfkhawk

Jun 29, 2018
You can not trigger the date with Kleio and Anna at this time without using the console (and breaking your save for future updates). The Morgan and Kleio harem does not affect Kleio and Anna. Hopefully the Kleio/Anna date will be re-enabled in the next update.
I really wanna see it because I'm really curious, can you tell me how to? I'll keep this in a secondary save, so it shouldn't be a problem (I'll backup the other one as well for safety).
Edit: no worries, I managed to find what to do in SaveEditor by following through all the "kleio" finds of the ctrl+f lol

Last edited:

metabound

Feb 2, 2018
Emma's story hasn't been developed past the first few events. I believe you can go on a date (unless they changed it) but you will not get "hot coffee" afterward.
hmm i did her date "event" but it seems i cant date invite her to date outside that event, thanks for the info.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Was anything changed with Lexi after Mike encounters her in the nightclub? I remember in older version she could call Mike the same night after jacking his wallet. I know the time conditions for the scene to happen (Be in the living room 8pm-midnight after the bathroom scene), but I cannot trigger it the same night for my life.

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Was anything changed with Lexi after Mike encounters her in the nightclub? I remember in older version she could call Mike the same night after jacking his wallet. I know the time conditions for the scene to happen (Be in the living room 8pm-midnight after the bathroom scene), but I cannot trigger it the same night for my life.
As far as I know the conditions have not changed and it can happen in the same night. Make sure your needs are high enough (5+) when you get home and are waiting for the call.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes