• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
For me the best girl is Bree or the cute Emma!!

About Emma, is her story going to be developed in the next update?
Not in the next update no, her writer has taken a break due to the pandemic and her story is on hold for now (same for Cassidy and Palla).

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
N7 if you want to update the first post here is a full list of the current content of the game:
1550176 words
729 events
240 activities
61 rooms
10 date venues
70 items
2941 voiced lines
164 CGs

Expect me copy pasting this to the next person saying my game lack in content :D

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I don't really see what's so hype about the game, playing through more of it. 30+ characters isn't really impressive when 'talk' has only 1-2 lines for them. Other games have done better in not making the grinding feel flat. The cheats don't even really work well, cause I can only ever up their affection once, before having to rest, unlike trying to add sub and lesbian.

Background music kinda drowns out the voices when they do actually talk. With how much of an insert MC is of the dev, I'm surprised it's making so much money, and don't remember seeing anyone on Steam pointing that out about it. People kept going on about how there's so much stuff to do, and the kind of reactions the characters have, but from what I can tell, it only looks that way because of the stat grinding. It's really weird what kind of things people on this site pledge for.

• Haha
Reactions: bacchusplateau

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I don't really see what's so hype about the game, playing through more of it. 30+ characters isn't really impressive when 'talk' has only 1-2 lines for them. Other games have done better in not making the grinding feel flat. The cheats don't even really work well, cause I can only ever up their affection once, before having to rest, unlike trying to add sub and lesbian.

Background music kinda drowns out the voices when they do actually talk. With how much of an insert MC is of the dev, I'm surprised it's making so much money, and don't remember seeing anyone on Steam pointing that out about it. People kept going on about how there's so much stuff to do, and the kind of reactions the characters have, but from what I can tell, it only looks that way because of the stat grinding. It's really weird what kind of things people on this site pledge for.
The only "insert" is that he works as a dev in a company... Sooooooooo kudos for being very perceptive :D

Reactions: BrokenDisc

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I'm stuck with Kleio at 50 LP, the ingame guide says "something will happen soon" but this was a month ago. any way to trigger the event?

Barbraroi

Aug 12, 2017
The only "insert" is that he works as a dev in a company... Sooooooooo kudos for being very perceptive :D
Nah we're onto you....Mike can only choose one of the starting bonuses, therefore you must have them all. THEREFORE you play guitar, do karate, dance, have a giant dick, and all the other not as important bonuses. Very clever....next you'll convince us you pay bills and occasionally go outside.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes