• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I think the "Solitude and Sorrow: Final Base" achievement is currently NOT obtainable. There's a conflict between Audrey, Aletta, Palla, and Cassidy that makes it so you always keep at least one of them, so you can never get rid of every girl. To clarify:

For Aletta, you can only get rid of her apparently when you fail the prerequisites for "The Aftermath" event after finishing Cassidy's story. You can also fail the Office harem showdown after not becoming CEO but then you're stuck with Shiori/Lavish (as you need to get rid of both before this point in the story). I see no other way to make her leave forever in the wiki, but maybe I missed something?

For Cassidy, you can choose to never meet her (which makes you unable to get rid of Aletta), or fail the investigation getting Dwayne fired (same result), or lose her during the Bitchy harem showdowns (leaving you stuck with Palla and/or Audrey). If you fully complete and record the investigation and allow Aletta to handle Dwayne, you can get rid of Aletta but you're then stuck with Cassidy.

For Audrey, you can choose to never meet her (which makes you unable to get rid of Cassidy if you finish her story), or fail the Bitchy harem showdown (leaving you stuck with Palla/Cassidy). I see no other way to get rid of Audrey in the wiki that isn't the Bitchy harem showdown.

For Palla, you can ditch her when she invites you to the club, or failing the Bitchy harem showdown after that point in the story (leaving you stuck with Cassidy/Audrey).

Any tips? What am I missing?
Aletta: have sex with her and shiori within 7 days after becoming CEO and have her kp below 50.
Shiori: impregnate her and tell her to have an abortion.
Cassidy: impregnate her and tell her to keep the baby with lp below 100.

redhand001

Jun 27, 2021
but one of Prerequisites is LP>=50 and her max LP is stuck on 40 now. How can I increase the max LP to 50

one thing also.. gotta make sure you are home, and in the Living room for that event to occur. I think I had to be in the living room and hit wait a couple times.
I've tired doing that and It won't work no event

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I would like to ask if pregnant girls (Male path) give birth and then they can get pregnant again or it is permanent?
In settings you can set the pregnancy to immersive, meaning go happy with child support and breeding, or perma, which means one kid... Likely.

Melonsoldat

May 12, 2019
How can I get the sex scene with Cherie? Already completed the whole cassidy and dwayne path and became CEO but still no clue on how to get her scene.

Elskinman

Feb 20, 2018
With the new version, is there a way to get multiple girls pregnant at the same time? For some reason, I'm stuck with only Sasha pregnant while trying to get Bree pregnant as well. And no one's Fertility but Sasha's is changing.

Avalanche1993

Dec 9, 2018
With the new version, is there a way to get multiple girls pregnant at the same time? For some reason, I'm stuck with only Sasha pregnant while trying to get Bree pregnant as well. And no one's Fertility but Sasha's is changing.
As for 24.3.0a I have full home harem pregnant + Morgan, Hanna, Ayesha, Kleio, Harmony at the same moment and working on next ones.

Last edited:

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Also, she could easily be added onto Bree's Maid route and have Kat be an idolling otaku of Bree, or even still have a bit of the gamer harem implimented.
Honestly, I just feel that having Bree's gamer route still letting the player max her submission points would be the best.
So far, the only plus of the Gamer Route is Kat, whose route is still in progress.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Elskinman

Feb 20, 2018
As for 24.3.0a I have full home harem pregnant + Morgan, Hanna, Ayesha, Kleio, Harmony at the same moment and working on next ones.
I'm not sure what I did wrong - I've had 0 luck in getting Bree pregnant at the same time as Sasha. And no, she's not on the pill.

Avalanche1993

Dec 9, 2018
I'm not sure what I did wrong - I've had 0 luck in getting Bree pregnant at the same time as Sasha. And no, she's not on the pill.
I had problem with Samantha, because of her low fertility. My advise: push as deep as you can. I hope you know the fertility skill.

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I can't trigger the execution of Kylie, I've had the trial and the date set for the execution but when the day arrives, nothing happens, can't attend it, nothing shows up in the map

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes