Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
The most recent version of renpy has a save protection built into it. I dont fully understand the technical side of it but basically if theres not a matching token for the save file the game throws a shit fit and pops out that error. According to saveeditonline this is how to fix the issue " Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True: " I havent tested this as I opted to enable the console and just use console commands when I want to change some values
Where can i find a help to the commands and usage in the console. The help command itself was rather limited... i just need to change Emmas Love points to have her not go "undateable"

edit: I tried the savetoken fix and it seems to work. but for future reference i'd still like the other option as well :D

zionmt

Aug 25, 2021
Can you pursue both Home Harem with Lexi, and Jealous Harem with Audrey in the same run?
It seems like Sasha gets mad on both occasion, and to clear them I have to talk to Samantha based on the wiki.
But Samantha event is only triggered once it seems. So I would get stuck on the other path.
Did anyone figure out how to do this?

Reactions: MisterDuck

jensi01

Feb 9, 2022
eharem.jpg
Hi. I´m stuck with the electronic harem.
Shawn never appears in the pub, no matter what day.
Amy´s stats are locked at 80/100/50.
What is wrong or missing?

Reactions: slamzee

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
So on one of Amy's events, we meet Camilla, and she tells us to call her back later. Now, i don't see an option to actually do that yet, but does this mean that we'll eventually get to have Camilla without turning Kylie in?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So on one of Amy's events, we meet Camilla, and she tells us to call her back later. Now, i don't see an option to actually do that yet, but does this mean that we'll eventually get to have Camilla without turning Kylie in?
FUCK YES! Ive been holding off on their routes, waiting for this...

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Oi! do we finally get incest with hot mom? I mean latest changelog says so...

Electronic harem events 4 & 5 [2EV, 3CG]
Goth harem hot coffee 2 [3CG, 1EV]
5 new Kat story events [5EV]
9 new Kat hot coffee scenes [9EV, 5CG]

Angela birthday sex [1EV]
Hot coffee inserts in Aletta, Alexis and Hanna scenes
Improved hot coffee scenes for Sasha & Shiori
[BreeMC] 1 new Scottie hot coffee scene [1EV, 1CG]

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Since the Wiki seems a bit out of date, which characters can actually wear the slutty dress and what are the requirements to give it to them?

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Hi, am i the only one who has no options available at the amusement park when dating girls ? Is this a bug or is the place not really accessible yet because it's not finished yet ?

jspicy21

Jan 28, 2024
So i gifted shiori the butt plug on her birthday and it didnt check the "give her a shiny fantASStic gift" box and i cant give her a second one. So did i accidently block myself from starting lavish's spank training since i dont have shiori's fuck menu now?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So... First hang out with Alexis and I get um... This.
View attachment 3514778
Just 10LP, nothing else. And she came with a dress.

Shouldn't be surprised with the constant steady norm of bugs and more bugs. This one is impressive though.
I've had a few bugs like that as well with Hanna, the gym instructor sometime ago with her sexy gym outfit. While her hobby is exhibitionism, she'd taken that a bit too far imo. The same happened with the personal secretary at the company Shiori. They were kind of fun tbh. :giggle::giggle:

Reactions: MisterDuck
Mar 27, 2022
Since the Wiki seems a bit out of date, which characters can actually wear the slutty dress and what are the requirements to give it to them?
Only a handful of characters can so far, and the requirement seems to just be very high kink points. So far its Minami, Audrey, and Amy who will accept the gift and wear it

Mar 27, 2022
Where can i find a help to the commands and usage in the console. The help command itself was rather limited... i just need to change Emmas Love points to have her not go "undateable"

edit: I tried the savetoken fix and it seems to work. but for future reference i'd still like the other option as well :D
Yeaaaaah the console can be useful but limited, and theres isnt an easy reference for commands/values to change. In this particular case you'd do "emma.flags.lovepoints = 3" (without the quotes) before the conversation where she breaks up with you or continues the relationship.

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes