Grayson Foxx

Jun 1, 2018
does anyone know the console command to complete spologize to Sasha? I was certain I went down the revenge path for Samantha before but nothing seems to work and it sucks Sasha has been present but locked for over half my gametime

Jotadeiru

Feb 15, 2018
You can move forward with Emma if you have Cassidy as a pet. You just have to admit it in the Park date. After that, you should also make sure Bree has enough lesbian points to make her OK with sharing Mike and either be OK with the gay kiss or just hide it.
Thanks, I was thinking of also discard Cassidy as pet(I think at the end of her route you can do it)

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
For fuck's sake, wait about a month after she gets arrested. And it's KYLIE! Not Kali.
The problem is that I've been skipping for about a month and a half and there's nothing.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong (or didn't do something)

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Just like the hypnosis book. you need to be in the living room and receive a letter telling you to testify in court in 2 weeks at her trial.

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone know How to trigger the " hot coffee with Ayesha" event. It seems I must do it before it and not go on the beach date but she will not want to go on a date with me

djanchodude

Jun 8, 2021
Any one else have the issue where they are getting error messages when wanting to purchase items at shops? Cannot purchase clothes to progess some of the stories.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
अहं केवलं तस्य समर्थनं कर्तुं शक्नोमि, මෙම සංසදය ඉංග්‍රීසියෙන් ಮತ್ತು ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯವಾಗಿ ಲ್ಯಾಟಿನ್ ಅಕ್ಷರಗಳನ್ನು ಸಹ ಬಳಸುತ್ತದೆ.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
its this not Only English board?

What this for language from deathsurfer and Cartageno ?
According to Google Translate we have Urdu (deathsurfer), Sanskrit (First part of my reply), Singhalese (center part of my reply) and Kannada (last part of my reply), both are saying "This is an English language forum" (I also added "We use Latin letters") in reply to the Korean post further up.

Mar 27, 2022
Any one else have the issue where they are getting error messages when wanting to purchase items at shops? Cannot purchase clothes to progess some of the stories.
I'm going to assume its a problem with the android version of the game seeing as no one else has mentioned it until now.

Jan 4, 2018
Is there any way to check whether i am in the band or just a fan? I have the guitar skill and access to both kleio and anna, but am around the 50 love with kleio after giving her my car to fix, where it says to meet at studio, but the studio doesn't appear on my map, regardless of the time, have tried 18:00 on Wed and Fri. Was mainly focused on the office harem, so can't really afford to quit and start again, if anyone know command or something to unlock studio would be great.

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
Anyone got a list on what talk will increase submission level of all the girls? Scanned through the wiki and didnt really see anything but surely they all have at least one topic.

ArulCfx

Sep 4, 2020
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.3.0a] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [656 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [694 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its force close on joiplay can someone help me?

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
I've already asked, but still.

Can someone be so kind and explain how to launch a court event with Kylie (I've been missing for more than 1 month)

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
I'm trying to do home harem but sasha leaves when I get her and bree in the same room. I have everything in the home harem checked off except talk to them in the same room so I have no idea how to advance it. The wiki doesnt say anything either, both are not pregnant, only 1 is. Reloaded a save and she stays if not pregnant

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm trying to do home harem but sasha leaves when I get her and bree in the same room. I have everything in the home harem checked off except talk to them in the same room so I have no idea how to advance it. The wiki doesnt say anything either, both are not pregnant, only 1 is
Okay, you really aren't giving us any information here.
What are the following stats for Bree and Sasha:
Love (heart)
Kink (handcuffs)
And lesbian (two female symbols)

thisisreallynotokay

Nov 7, 2023
Is there any way to get rid of Camila? I'm not sure how to complete the "get rid of everyone" achievement because she's always going to remain (the only way I can think of to get rid of Kylie is by execution, which necessarily adds Camila to the game).

EDIT: nvm I figured it out, I think. Wiki to the rescue!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 281 Votes