Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Where is Reona in the DLC? I have found Amy and Kat. Cannot find Reona. Already saw her introduction event with Bree.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
anyone know what flag means ?it will randomly change and also its happening for more then one girl View attachment 3710871
"Flag" is a variable which does not contain numbers but just a yes/no information. It "flags" things that happened, so to say.

In essence whatever causes the "DannyDelay" flag to be set must not happen (or conversely, you must undo it, if it is possible, but usually event flags only get one change and don't change back and forth in programming - dunno about this one though without looking at the code)

askl115

Nov 10, 2021
for some reason office is hidden for me and i can't make it to show up with flag because it shows error on edit
is it ok that we can't force show something?

Last edited:

RPK42069

Oct 2, 2021
Is there an option to remove Samantha's piercings? Pierced tits are a turnoff for me.
Get her kink points up. Once they are high enough you can tell which piercing to remove or keep. I don't remember how high your kink points needs to be with her, I know it needs to be a minimum of 50, but it might need to be higher.

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Get her kink points up. Once they are high enough you can tell which piercing to remove or keep. I don't remember how high your kink points needs to be with her, I know it needs to be a minimum of 50, but it might need to be higher.
Even the ones she originally has? I remember one time I got her kink fully up, but they didnt let me remove the piercings in her tits and pussy she originally has, just the ones I could have possibly added.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes