Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
Ok, so we have a June weekly update on pantreon. There it says "Reona first events [2EV, 1CG]". Just to make sure, does that means she is finaly in the game?

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Should I download this version now? Or wait a bit longer to load and wait a bit in case there's another update.
translate

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Should I download this version now? Or wait a bit longer to load and wait a bit in case there's another update.
translate
If you like BreeMC surely you should download this version, it is a huge update for BreeMC, maybe more than one year's new content in before.

For MikeMC there are minor new contents, but thers many UI & game play improves, update to this version still a good move.

master_blaster351

Oct 12, 2021
the downloader for android version apk dont let me get full game, i said the authentication provider: none, token: none.
what can i do?
sorry for band english!
Saludos.

Fabio2hr

Sep 16, 2019
Update: Upgrade for 24.5.1a, Add a variable to control enabling quick phone job, see details below. And here is a 24.4.0b version's dlc_fafow.rpa file link which is not exists in current 24.5.1a leak, copy this file to 24.5.1a's game folder to avoid Amy and Kat disapearing: Mega
Update: Make story tracker to work when both bree gamer and bree maid path are enabled.
Update: Enable Bree gamer path and maid path in same time, remove Hamony dupicate events.
Update: Reupload the LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip file, remove a line of debug output code

The attachment contains some auxiliary MODs I created for the game, which only provide some operation simplification and do not affect the difficulty or plot of the game. You just need to unzip the ZIP file in the attachment to the game directory.

LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip does not modify any original game files, so it should be theoretically compatible with all past and future versions of the game that don't have significant changes in their mechanisms.

The YWMOD_helper.rpy file provides the following functions:
- Two quick alarm buttons in the bedroom, setting the alarm time directly to 6:00 or the next hour.
- A button available in all scenes to directly send a text message or make a phone call to a girl who can receive messages or calls (book icon). This way, you only need to continuously click this icon to send messages and make calls to all girls, without having to do a lot of clicking operations in the contact list.
- To disable the quick phone call button, you can edit this file at line 2, change the variable "Enable_PhoneJobMod"'s value from "True" to "False"
- Fixed the issue where the iron_stomach skill becomes invalid.
- Enable Bree's gamer path and maid path in sametime

The harmony_event_fix.rpy file prevent the triggering of duplicate events on different paths in Hamony.

Additionally, the YWMOD_block_ask_out.rpy file prevents all known characters from proactively asking you for a date when you meet them. You can decide whether to keep this file based on whether you want this behavior.

LoSeSb_Fix_[version].zip includes modifications to the original game files (the modified original files are saved within rpa files, so this MOD does not physically overwrite any files, only shielding and replacing the original files). So conservatively speaking, it only guarantees compatibility with the corresponding version (24.4.0/24.4.0a/24.4.0b, 24.5.1a), including the following files:
- game\ac\sleep.rpy: The modification of this file makes the iron_stomach skill effective during sleep.
- game\bg\mall1.rpy: The modification of this file hides the haircut icon when it cannot yield benefits. The original setting is that you can still spend $50 for a haircut but nothing changes.
- game\cl\labels_ui.rpy: The modification of this file provides tooltip prompts for items in the store, backpack, and gift-giving interfaces, allowing you to see the effects of each item.
Thanks

Tenz08

Oct 29, 2018
1007945188.jpg
anyone knows how to trigger this? Is it a specific season? because I keep doing it every 12:00 to 18:00.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
How do i trigger the following Alexis Events: NTR BJ School Reunion and NTR Wedding
You have to ignore all of Alexis' Ntr events including the low energy one at the cinema and when you attend the reunion it should occur and lead into the ending after proposing to Alexis.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok what is the trick to keep Bree from running off after the MC starts things with Sasha? Also I keep hypnotizing her to make her more submissive but the meter for does not move at all.

Reactions: Melonenlord
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes