MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
This game would be much better if you couldn't lose some events because you didn't know about them ffs.

I don't understand the logic behind 'if you don't go to this location that nobody said anything about, this character will leave forever'. Or some things just not triggering for whatever reason I don't know about. I'm completely unable to do the band Harem stuff and I have no idea why, even though I fit all requirements in the guide and wiki
You're meant to play the game many times and get the different situations by different playthroughts

Also, Amy got erased in this version?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I assume you triggered the first event of the "Home Harem" without meeting the requirements, which are:
Love > 75
Kink/Sub > 75
Lesbian > 25
this looks to be copied from the wiki and IIRC it is wrong.
it needs to be:
75 > Lesbian > 25

Actually I vaguely recall it needing to be under 70. but whatever. the point is that she must be bisexual to form a harem.
She cannot be a lesbian and she cannot be straight. the lesbian stat can lead to 3 different states:
straight, bisexual, lesbian.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
this looks to be copied from the wiki and IIRC it is wrong.
it needs to be:
75 > Lesbian > 25

Actually I vaguely recall it needing to be under 70. but whatever. the point is that she must be bisexual to form a harem.
She cannot be a lesbian and she cannot be straight. the lesbian stat can lead to 3 different states:
straight, bisexual, lesbian.
75 lp
25 kp
lesbian 45 minimum but stay between this and 65 to make sure she'll still kiss and date MC and won't accidentally fall below when having hot coffee to set up the harem. The Same goes for Sasha.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
75 lp
25 kp
lesbian 45 minimum but stay between this and 65 to make sure she'll still kiss and date MC and won't accidentally fall below when having hot coffee to set up the harem. The Same goes for Sasha.
thank you.

anyways. once you actually form the harem the lesbian stat gets permanently locked at 50. perfectly bisexual.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Say.. Im playing as Bree, and for what I can see none of the new characters is available as Bree. Also I want to meet Mikes mother, but the wiki says she visit Minamimi what ever the spelling is. But from what I can read, this character is only available while playing as Mike? Then how can I meet her when playing as Bree?? Im playing on steam btw..

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Say.. Im playing as Bree, and for what I can see none of the new characters is available as Bree. Also I want to meet Mikes mother, but the wiki says she visit Minamimi what ever the spelling is. But from what I can read, this character is only available while playing as Mike? Then how can I meet her when playing as Bree?? Im playing on steam btw..
To meet Mike's mother, let Mike's love >=50, wait at livingroom 14:00-16:00 Sat/Sun

daromina

Dec 16, 2019
i'm stuck with hanna i choose give her money for the gym and now i can't progress with her can i somehow undo the event ? i don't have save before that

Alaa54645

Sep 20, 2021
guys i tried to play it on joiplay but it says you need to download ren'py plugin
i already download it and it still says the same anyone know why is that??

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
i'm stuck with hanna i choose give her money for the gym and now i can't progress with her can i somehow undo the event ? i don't have save before that
I got locked at 70 LP with giving her the money, which is stupid.

I think you have to choose make the gym more sexy to keep progressing. No there is no way to undo the event without reverting to an old save.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
All_humans_are_a_family
I don't understand the dev, if you are going for an incest route then go all out, why bother putting incest tag if you can't fuck your mom or any other related characters.
  1. Because i don't like blood related incest and don't consider adopted or step family to be incest
  2. I am not the one choosing the tags, but i do agree with you that Love & Sex should not have the incest tag

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
Hello, I seem to be stuck as Bree MC for Scottie.
Clues tell me to buy a sexy dress, but I don't get how to do that (buying a sexy dress from the clothes shop as a gift for someone else doesn't work).

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Cone some one please help explain to me on how to add Samantha to home harem. Is the MC able to collar her and add her to harem or can only Bree and Sasha be collared as part of the harem. Also are you able to collar Lexi also? I noticed that Minami can not be collared. Also I take it Emma is not part of the home harem but actually part of throuple with Samantha?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes