rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Cone some one please help explain to me on how to add Samantha to home harem. Is the MC able to collar her and add her to harem or can only Bree and Sasha be collared as part of the harem. Also are you able to collar Lexi also? I noticed that Minami can not be collared. Also I take it Emma is not part of the home harem but actually part of throuple with Samantha?
1 You need to put Samantha on 1 of her path d routes to raise her kp to 75. This is what is needed for her to be accepting you dating other girls. It is also the only path that raises her kp so collar is only accessible on it as well.

2. Minami is collared by raising her kp to 50 then punishing her during the event where she messes up Sasha's guitar. You need to support Sasha for this option to come up.

3. Lexi can be collared, but needs Sasha to be at 75 kp and/or collared to start her collaring events. I recommend reading the wiki for this since it is pretty long to write out and it already is there.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
1 You need to put Samantha on 1 of her path d routes to raise her kp to 75. This is what is needed for her to be accepting you dating other girls. It is also the only path that raises her kp so collar is only accessible on it as well.

2. Minami is collared by raising her kp to 50 then punishing her during the event where she messes up Sasha's guitar. You need to support Sasha for this option to come up.

3. Lexi can be collared, but needs Sasha to be at 75 kp and/or collared to start her collaring events. I recommend reading the wiki for this since it is pretty long to write out and it already is there.
I've read the wiki but it say nothing about how to get Samantha to move into the house, plus the wiki does not even mention putting a collar on Minami.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I've read the wiki but it say nothing about how to get Samantha to move into the house, plus the wiki does not even mention putting a collar on Minami.
If you have Samantha at the point where she is amenable to sharing the you need to talk to Bree, Sasha, and if she is in the harem Minami about letting her join. This is in the conversation topics and is an automatic yes from either both or all 3. After this you need to CALL Samantha at any time between 10 and 18 to activate her joining event.

As for Minami, the event on the wiki for raising her kp limit is the one I mentioned earlier. As long as you have finished the brocon events and raise her kp to 90, she'll accept the collar.

Test12098

Jun 9, 2024
You need to ask for consent before using hypnosis. If the girl says yes I assume everything is probably fine. If not, you run the risk of being arrested for using hypnosis on the unsuspecting, leading to a game over. I may or may not have learned this the hard way. I have no idea what actually triggers the arrest, I just had it happen to me.

Additionally, the yandere girl (Kylie) will also punish you for hypnotizing her (possibly regardless of her consent?) by growing increasingly more unstable and making it pretty hard for you to reduce her yandere stat.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
If you have Samantha at the point where she is amenable to sharing the you need to talk to Bree, Sasha, and if she is in the harem Minami about letting her join. This is in the conversation topics and is an automatic yes from either both or all 3. After this you need to CALL Samantha at any time between 10 and 18 to activate her joining event.

As for Minami, the event on the wiki for raising her kp limit is the one I mentioned earlier. As long as you have finished the brocon events and raise her kp to 90, she'll accept the collar.
Thank you, I had it to 92 in my first try and she kept saying it did not go with her clothes.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
So what's the deal with Alexis? Her story is all over the place.

Supposedly she got raped against her will back in highschool and didn't actually cheat on you, but then she's cheaing on your with bbq every chance she gets if you let her, lol

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Supposedly she got raped against her will back in highschool and didn't actually cheat on you, but then she's cheaing on your with bbq every chance she gets if you let her, lol
Well, one thing that happens to rape victims is that their sexual behavior changes. They might despise what happened and become frigid, they might let loose to devalue "that one time". Psychological trauma affects people differently, but hardly anybody remains unchanged after such an experience.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

As Cartageno mentioned, rape victims act differently. It's the mind's way of coping with the trauma. Some might deal with it by never having sex again, while others, such as the case with Alexis, will have see it used as a weapon against them and so themselves will use it as a weapon so they won't be hurt again.

Let's not forget that Alexis and the MC broke up shortly after she was raped. I can't remember who instigated the break-up but that itself would also lead where the change lead. Alexis might have broken up with the MC because she might have thought of it as cheating (remember, not every rape victim knows they've been raped. Especially when they were a teenager). Or maybe the MC broke up because he thought she was cheating. Either way, the mind finds it easy to slip into that mindset if it can help cope (poorly) with the trauma.

Reactions: Cartageno

clownmeat

Nov 11, 2017
home harem wont trigger
I've done all the listed requirements to start the home harem but Bree still leaves whenever I do the living room meeting

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Alexis might have broken up with the MC because she might have thought of it as cheating (remember, not every rape victim knows they've been raped. Especially when they were a teenager). Or maybe the MC broke up because he thought she was cheating. Either way, the mind finds it easy to slip into that mindset if it can help cope (poorly) with the trauma.
If I recall correctly, it was the later - Mike thought that Alexis cheated on him, and broke up with her.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If I recall correctly, it was the later - Mike thought that Alexis cheated on him, and broke up with her.
Alright and that could have triggered in Alexis that if he saw her as a slut, might as well own it.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Not sure what's there to laugh about since it's objectively and verifiably true.
If someone has been raped, they know they were raped.

You do not need a rape coach to convince you after the fact that you were actually raped when you yourself explicitly do not believe you were raped.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If someone has been raped, they know they were raped.

You do not need a rape coach to convince you after the fact that you were actually raped when you yourself explicitly do not believe you were raped.
Marital rape.
Statutory rape.
Being drunk or under the influence of any narcotics.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes