Melonenlord

May 2, 2018
Ok what is the trick to keep Bree from running off after the MC starts things with Sasha? Also I keep hypnotizing her to make her more submissive but the meter for does not move at all.
I assume you triggered the first event of the "Home Harem" without meeting the requirements, which are:
Love > 75
Kink/Sub > 75
Lesbian > 25
These point requirements need to be met on both Sasha and Bree to form the "Home Harem", the event for forming the "Home Harem" triggers if you had sex with both of them in one week. So just avoid having sex with both of them in 7 days while getting their stats up and you should be fine. There are some more conflicts and harems so I would suggest you take a look at the wiki.

As for why Bree's sub is not increasing it's probably cause you need to follow her "Maid-path" and reach certain progress checkpoints to increase the max value of her submissiveness. This is also in the wiki.

Reactions: divingmedic

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I assume you triggered the first event of the "Home Harem" without meeting the requirements, which are:
Love > 75
Kink/Sub > 75
Lesbian > 25
These point requirements need to be met on both Sasha and Bree to form the "Home Harem", the event for forming the "Home Harem" triggers if you had sex with both of them in one week. So just avoid having sex with both of them in 7 days while getting their stats up and you should be fine. There are some more conflicts and harems so I would suggest you take a look at the wiki.

Thank you for the information.

Reactions: Melonenlord

Melonenlord

May 2, 2018
Thank you for the information.
No problem, sorry I skipped over Bree's submissiveness not increasing, I forgot to mention that. But I edited the post, the wiki is a huge help for forming all harems, but the bottom line is usually just avoid sleeping with people in the same harem within a week until their stats are high enough.

Also, I feel like I should mention this, if you want to aim for getting as many characters as possible, you should probably make Emma a priority.
Compared to other characters she is a bit of a pain to get her to stay.

Reactions: divingmedic

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a way to remove the item (don't know the name) from the body? I just went to buy it at Piercings Shop.
I play BreeMC
1717839881048.png

Last edited:

GrafRex

Oct 30, 2021
You have to ignore all of Alexis' Ntr events including the low energy one at the cinema and when you attend the reunion it should occur and lead into the ending after proposing to Alexis.
Do you mean ignore as in i dont watch them? Because i usually watch the events. And when talking about it afterwards do i pick "I know you cheat and i like it" or the third option with "Ignore and apologize"
Because i have watched all events and did it with both the talk options and havent gotten the scenes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
No problem, sorry I skipped over Bree's submissiveness not increasing, I forgot to mention that. But I edited the post, the wiki is a huge help for forming all harems, but the bottom line is usually just avoid sleeping with people in the same harem within a week until their stats are high enough.

Also, I feel like I should mention this, if you want to aim for getting as many characters as possible, you should probably make Emma a priority.
Compared to other characters she is a bit of a pain to get her to stay.
I've been reading the wiki. This AVN sounds like another I played for a while. In order to get person A you must first do quest H-Z. Man this is going to be a major grind.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Do you mean ignore as in i dont watch them? Because i usually watch the events. And when talking about it afterwards do i pick "I know you cheat and i like it" or the third option with "Ignore and apologize"
Because i have watched all events and did it with both the talk options and havent gotten the scenes
Exactly. Take the first one for example. The choices are say nothing, then wait for her to come back. You don't catch her in any scene until the high school graduation one.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
I've been reading the wiki. This AVN sounds like another I played for a while. In order to get person A you must first do quest H-Z. Man this is going to be a major grind.
You can get A-Z in multiple game pass without any problem, but if you want them all in single pass, there will be a lot of things you need to arrange, even the wiki didn't cover all the details.

Heyar

Jun 8, 2024
Maybe an oddly specific question: How do i trigger the "i'm pregnant" talk with samantha when she is part of the home harem and moved in with mike (MikeMC)? sry if it was anwsered before new to this game

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You can get A-Z in multiple game pass without any problem, but if you want them all in single pass, there will be a lot of things you need to arrange, even the wiki didn't cover all the details.
The problem with playing a AVN multiple times is that after the second run it becomes a bore fest and a huge grind.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I Just download the new Updated on the OP 24.5.1a Itch and start play and if try use the phone contact list get crash

View attachment [code].txt

My question is this happens between version ? i used to play 24.4.0 b Patreon and now this one 24.5.1a Itch can this 2 version can cause this crash ?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The problem with playing a AVN multiple times is that after the second run it becomes a bore fest and a huge grind.
Second playthgrough however you can skip a lot of the grind with NG+ - you will have enough stats and money. And since the story of the girls you are following now should be new, it shouldn't be that bad.

However, yes, this game caters a bit more to the optimization fanatic than to the casual "want to play a story" guy, admittedly. It is not an AVN but a game.

Reactions: Neon_Reaper

Saint Veloth

Apr 30, 2017
This game would be much better if you couldn't lose some events because you didn't know about them ffs.

I don't understand the logic behind 'if you don't go to this location that nobody said anything about, this character will leave forever'. Or some things just not triggering for whatever reason I don't know about. I'm completely unable to do the band Harem stuff and I have no idea why, even though I fit all requirements in the guide and wiki

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes