Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
damn just got involuntarily cucked by sasha and her ex. Apart from this are there any other time related cuckings?
Sasha's the only one I can think of off the top of my head, but it's countered by the fact that Sasha is one of the easiest girls to romance.

Reactions: weezal

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
damn just got involuntarily cucked by sasha and her ex.
She's not yours at that point. It doesn't count as NTR.

Also, like 99% of the people who play this game, you're laying down more pipe with more girls than Leisure Suit Larry and Geralt of Rivia, so don't judge Sasha for the one dick she sucked that isn't yours.
Apart from this are there any other time related cuckings?
Yes, and you can choose not to engage if you choose to, as others have mentioned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
It's sad too see game being separated into DLCs on Steam. I just hate DLCs, you never know how much dev will release and at what price. Will wait for complete package when and if it will be avaliable.

Fujiwara1305

Dec 1, 2019
The download Link is without the DLC's. Amy, Kat and Reona are all missing on my save file which had them when I played the last version.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
I guess its safe to say that android apk versions and android in general are dead? The last version I got before this launcher crap came up was 24.1.3.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
The download Link is without the DLC's. Amy, Kat and Reona are all missing on my save file which had them when I played the last version.
Yeah, was just about to mention this. The Itch.io version that's up right now doesn't include the dlcs. Whoever supplied the download link, you need the Patreon version to gain access to the dlc characters.

Reactions: Weepz

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
As a serius question, where do you even start in this game? I tryed 1 year ago but i never managed to even understand the game mechanics and how to actually get anithing done.

Jul 23, 2018
As a serius question, where do you even start in this game? I tryed 1 year ago but i never managed to even understand the game mechanics and how to actually get anithing done.
AFAIK a lot of QOL is implemented in the newer version, one of the new feature from few updates ago is hint for quests (I forgot which version), so its easier for you to finish it. Also you can utilize the wiki for hints, but the sometimes its outdated for newer content. The mechanic is the normal sandbox, like hunger, cleaniness, happiness, etc. You can activate the cheat also if you dont want to take care of those stats.

Reactions: Element Zero

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Meet your new roommates. Talk to them. Go to work so you can pay the rent. Meet some more girls. Talk to them. Go to work so you can pay the rent. Go to the gym. Talk to your roommates. Read a book. Sleep. Meet some girls. Talk to them. Go to work so you can pay the rent. Go the the mall. Buy some new clothes. Talk to your roommates. Make them dinner. Play some video games. Sleep. Talk to you roommates. Make one of them breakfast. Go to work so you can pay the rent. Go to school. Meet some new girls. Buy a book that teaches you how to play the guitar. Read said book. Sleep. Rinse and repeat until the girl you like the most is willing to date you and eventually have sex with you. Then you go to the and bear in mind which girls belong to which harems ("Base Game Harems" on the left hand side) so that you can avoid causing multiple girls from leaving your playthrough because their numbers weren't high enough for polygamy. Then it's back to the daily grind that I decried earlier until you feel like ending the game by spending $5,000 for a wedding ring and marry your waifu on the following Sunday.

...In fewer words, this game is a slow burn that's based on stat building with some meaningful choices here and there. Just pick some girls that you like and get their numbers up (or down depending on their personality quirk). But again, occasionally check so that you don't unintentionally kick a girl out of the game. And marrying a girl (or two, or three) starts New Game + and unlocks the gallery (if you don't use the in-game cheats).

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes