Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
As a serius question, where do you even start in this game? I tryed 1 year ago but i never managed to even understand the game mechanics and how to actually get anithing done.
In addition to all the other helpful hints you've received, you might want to bump up the start of the game by one season. A lot of the events that you need to advance some of the main LIs occur in the Spring and Summer, (picnics, waterpark, beaches, etc.) By the time that you've advanced the characters to that point, Winter sets in and you have to grind your way through it with very little character progressions, (very frustrating). That's not a suggestion that I've seen in any of the official hints and I didn't glom on to that one until about my 3rd restart. (That was about when the developer started "upgrading" the character's artwork, . . . (a whole different level of frustrating, . . . But what the Hell, . . . It's his game/playground, . . . ))

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.6.0a] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

This is the Itch version.

Win/Linux [723 MB]
- - - -

Mac [718 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So for windows and Mac it's free but we need to be a patron now for android???
The game is not free on any platform. However, some people upload a version here which can be pirated. Apparently due to technical limitations this isn't possible, at least not as easily, on Android any more. But if you want to play the game "legally", you will have to pay on any platform.

Good thing NTR isn't predicated on cheating. Or being a love interest at all, for that matter. It's jealousy over losing someone to someone else, not even in a sexual or romantic context.

So yes, it is NTR.
You might want to call some people who put out false information on the internet then to correct them. Everything I found describes a relationship as a necessity for Netorare.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.6.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Good thing NTR isn't predicated on cheating. Or being a love interest at all, for that matter. It's jealousy over losing someone to someone else, not even in a sexual or romantic context.

So yes, it is NTR.
I'll give you the credit of explaining it though Mike's perspective, since he, as his own character, is plotting on Sasha along with the other girls. So form the writer's perspective and intention, sure.

But as for playing the game, where everyone has their different intentions, purposes and point-of-view, including not caring about Sasha, or from my perspective specifically, the blowjob happening several events before Mike and Sasha became romantically and/or sexually involved with each other, thus me feeling no jealousy over losing someone who I don't have at the moment, to use your description of NTR, I still think it's debatable due to the character dissonance between how Mike is written to feel compared to how someone playing the game might actually feel.

And while I'm at it, it's a similar thing with Lexi: Is Mike in love with the prostitute? Or are you, the player, in love with the prostitute? From my perspective: She's a prostitute. It's her job. In real life, the sex worker isn't in love with you just because you bought her used panties for $100 though OnlyFans, and you're not getting cucked when she decides to make a sex tape with her actual boyfriend.

No arguments with Bree, since that can happen after forming an established relationship with her which requires the player's intention/motivation to do so.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Instead of Sister why not add Milf Mom better :cool:(y) Latin Milf Mom with big But and Big Breasts would be supper :love:(y)
Remove Sis add Milf Mom :lepew:

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes