FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Man no offense to Andrealphus but I have to say some of these storylines are in such poor taste as you make progress. For example, is the climax of Shiori's story really just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What kind of unsatisfying character arc is that? That just makes Mike look really weak and realistically would probably make her problem worse. Really hope some story overhauls are in the cards after these DLCs. Characters deserve better.

Yeah would have been better if you could expose the fuckers and steal the strip club out from under them, then convince all the harem girls to work nights for you at the club. That'd be a 10/10 add to the game

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
damn just got involuntarily cucked by sasha and her ex. Apart from this are there any other time related cuckings?
Sasha's the only one I can think of off the top of my head, but it's countered by the fact that Sasha is one of the easiest girls to romance.

Reactions: weezal

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
damn just got involuntarily cucked by sasha and her ex.
She's not yours at that point. It doesn't count as NTR.

Also, like 99% of the people who play this game, you're laying down more pipe with more girls than Leisure Suit Larry and Geralt of Rivia, so don't judge Sasha for the one dick she sucked that isn't yours.
Apart from this are there any other time related cuckings?
Yes, and you can choose not to engage if you choose to, as others have mentioned.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
It's sad too see game being separated into DLCs on Steam. I just hate DLCs, you never know how much dev will release and at what price. Will wait for complete package when and if it will be avaliable.

Fujiwara1305

Dec 1, 2019
The download Link is without the DLC's. Amy, Kat and Reona are all missing on my save file which had them when I played the last version.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
I guess its safe to say that android apk versions and android in general are dead? The last version I got before this launcher crap came up was 24.1.3.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
The download Link is without the DLC's. Amy, Kat and Reona are all missing on my save file which had them when I played the last version.
Yeah, was just about to mention this. The Itch.io version that's up right now doesn't include the dlcs. Whoever supplied the download link, you need the Patreon version to gain access to the dlc characters.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes