Worror

Apr 24, 2020
Not sure if that's been asked before but are there any plans to actualize the wiki? Several Girl routes/harem options are missing for the more recent game additions and I really don't want to screw something up and have to start over again

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Playing through the current update, it seems Amy (and perhaps Kat too) don't have conversations where they reveal their pregnancy to the protagonist, at least atm. It'd be interesting to see that being included in a future update, and maybe see which other LIs might be included in the game such as Kiara, Cherie and so on. It'll be up to the dev that one. :unsure:

Mar 27, 2022
Not sure if that's been asked before but are there any plans to actualize the wiki? Several Girl routes/harem options are missing for the more recent game additions and I really don't want to screw something up and have to start over again
The wiki is fan run, so unless people take the time to update it, it stays as it is. That being said most of it is pretty up to date and youre unlikely to majorly screw anything up if you read through things like the harem pages

Reactions: Cartageno
Mar 27, 2022
Max love, max kink, 50 les on both
Well if it works when you go back to a save when shes not pregnant I'd suggest doing that, its probably easier. As for why its happening it could be a few reasons as its only Sasha. She wont form the home harem if shes already in the band harem and NOT collared, so if you did the band harem first she needs to be collared. Sasha will also get jealous if she saw you kissing someone in front of her, this is marked in the tracker as "havent cheated on sasha" or some similar wording. Its also possible you've misunderstood the wording in the game somewhere, or have stumbled onto a glitch/bug.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
is Angela have to always disappear from the game ?
Depends on the character you're playing as. If it's Mike, she's only in for a couple of scenes and nothing else. And no, she is not a romance option.
If it's Bree, well, that's up to you to keep romancing her.

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
Soo... Anyone else get this when trying to use a save obtained here OR a self-modified save (Emma Love Points).
It goes back to save game selection regardless if i press yes or no. Without loading the save.... kinda annoying. Tried running the game as administrator. Same issue...

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.3.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Shop menus, sleeping and accepting hot coffee all grey screen? You can skip it, but it hardlocks Palla and I assume not Emma. Its also setting all fertilities to 0? And has kept them at 0 for several in game days/weeks?

Last edited:

Zavalara

Mar 9, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the achievement Solitude & Sorrow: Final Base Get rid of all the love interests? I don't know how to unlock it

Reactions: MisterDuck
Mar 27, 2022
Soo... Anyone else get this when trying to use a save obtained here OR a self-modified save (Emma Love Points).
It goes back to save game selection regardless if i press yes or no. Without loading the save.... kinda annoying. Tried running the game as administrator. Same issue...
The most recent version of renpy has a save protection built into it. I dont fully understand the technical side of it but basically if theres not a matching token for the save file the game throws a shit fit and pops out that error. According to saveeditonline this is how to fix the issue " Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True: " I havent tested this as I opted to enable the console and just use console commands when I want to change some values

Reactions: Kuruderu
Mar 27, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the achievement Solitude & Sorrow: Final Base Get rid of all the love interests? I don't know how to unlock it
There are situations where a girl will get mad at you and perma leave the game. The achievement is to do that with every single girl, I assume all in the same run but idk.

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
So just started playing the other week, lots of fun, even speeding through with cheats. That said, Emma is a ridiculous time investment, kudos to those of you playing legit runs and managing to bag her along with other girls.

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes