player22

Mar 19, 2020
How do you go with a girl on a date directly to the night club?
I don't know how to send Sasha to the nightclub date for her jealous harem.

I tried going to the pub first then going to the night club but no one was there at Sunday 00 am - 04 am - that's when usually all the girls are there. That's when Audrey is supposed to be there.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
@Andrealphus
so in 22.1.0a I've encountered an error on the Lexi & Sasha route where I've done Lexi, Sashas' routes and Samantha's revenge route but after the threesome the game freezes up and goes into an error loop

Sasha is a sexslave(without colloar?), Samantha moved in and I can't recall if lexi offered herself or not, though she should have to get that far on the Lexi & Sasha route
Is there a traceback error report being generated for issue? If so, attach a copy of it to your post as that would be the most beneficial way in getting it resolved.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
How do you go with a girl on a date directly to the night club?
I don't know how to send Sasha to the nightclub date for her jealous harem.

I tried going to the pub first then going to the night club but no one was there at Sunday 00 am - 04 am - that's when usually all the girls are there. That's when Audrey is supposed to be there.
Can't you just make a save prior to your date ending in the pub and save scum that over and over and seeing if the people who you want to see at the nightclub appear there that way?

Make sure you look at the character's schedule on their Wiki page to make sure they really can show up at the nightclub as well would also be my other suggestion.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
But I hadn't bought the book. This is on a new playthrough
So you could do the Massage action even though you didn't have the skill? It's not very clear from what you have posted so far.

I know for Alleta the first time I played the game way back when, you could offer to give her a massage in the Break room even if you didn't already learn the skill. Not sure what other characters this may also be the case with?

Either way, the Massage skill is not for story line scenarios that may play out but for actually being its own separate action you may be able to do with many of the characters during your regular daily interactions with them.

However, the little oversights such as this, I wish Andrealphus would focus on fixing before moving on to other new material. Not receiving an actual item when some characters are providing you with a gift is another example of something that also needs to be fixed. I have other examples as well I can't remember off the top of my head but overall they take away from the immersion as far as I'm concerned and need to be fixed.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
So you could do the Massage action even though you didn't have the skill? It's not very clear from what you have posted so far.

I know for Alleta the first time I played the game way back when, you could offer to give her a massage in the Break room even if you didn't already learn the skill. Not sure what other characters this may also be the case with?

Either way, the Massage skill is not for story line scenarios that may play out but for actually being its own separate action you may be able to do with many of the characters during your regular daily interactions with them.

However, the little oversights such as this, I wish Andrealphus would focus on fixing before moving on to other new material. Not receiving an actual item when some characters are providing you with a gift is another example of something that also needs to be fixed. I have other examples as well I can't remember off the top of my head but overall they take away from the immersion as far as I'm concerned and need to be fixed.
Yeah, I'm familiar with Aletta's scenario but this is different. I can give massages to everyone. I think the little issues like this become more and more of a reality as the game gets more complex.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, I'm familiar with Aletta's scenario but this is different. I can give massages to everyone. I think the little issues like this become more and more of a reality as the game gets more complex.
Yeah then that is definitely an issue. You didn't use a cheat of any type either that may have caused this, if that is even possible?

If not, then you may want to take a screen shot of the MC's skills on his profile page on the in-game phone and then another one of the girls available actions showing that you can perform the Massage action on them and posting them here and preferably on their Discord site in the appropriate channel there. Version number of the game you are playing would also help, I imagine.

Last edited:

nordic

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a traceback error report being generated for issue? If so, attach a copy of it to your post as that would be the most beneficial way in getting it resolved.
just added it but as one who knows jackshit about script calls and all that it looks like it tells nothing

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Yeah that that is definitely an issue. You didn't use a cheat of any type either that may have caused this, if that is even possible?

If not, then you may want to take a screen shot of the MC's skills on his profile page on the in-game phone and then another one of the girls available actions showing that you can perform the Massage action on them and posting them here and preferably on their Discord site in the appropriate channel there. Version number of the game you are playing would also help, I imagine.
I know you can assign skills through the cheat but I haven't done so. I wanted to be able to use NG+

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone else working on the WT for the game? Quite a few post pages to go through, but so far it seems that the last update was in Nov 2020. I wouldn't mind stepping in and helping but I'd gladly pass it on to someone that has more time. Additionally it seems that the uploader used some knowledge base for his WT - a wiki. Hope someone can dump some info on this for me - cheers.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Something else I'm seeing with the new version is that conversations with Bree can start using sex slave dialogue once her KP hits 15

3.50 star(s) 284 Votes