Rakger

May 25, 2017
hi ,) is Bree already playable ??
Originally I believe the Dev intended it to be playable but I noticed many scenes showed Mike instead of Bree. If the Dev still intends to go that route as well it may be a long time cumming.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
To activate all Alexis NTR events,

You shouldn't nag her on the date at the restaurant and let her get fucked in the bathroom under your nose

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
see the incest tag added,pity dev didnt use a patch sooner would have a lot more patrons ;) :) (y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wait, there's a tattoo shop? :HideThePain:
During afternoon mall dates. You can add and remove piercings (adding costs a pretty penny, removing is cheap, like $5 a piece). No actual tats though, that only happens during Kleio's storyline.

Yeah then that is definitely an issue. You didn't use a cheat of any type either that may have caused this, if that is even possible?

If not, then you may want to take a screen shot of the MC's skills on his profile page on the in-game phone and then another one of the girls available actions showing that you can perform the Massage action on them and posting them here and preferably on their Discord site in the appropriate channel there. Version number of the game you are playing would also help, I imagine.
I know you can assign skills through the cheat but I haven't done so. I wanted to be able to use NG+
I can confirm that you get the massage option when interacting even though you do not have the skill. That has already been at least in the last update however.

Anyone else working on the WT for the game? Quite a few post pages to go through, but so far it seems that the last update was in Nov 2020. I wouldn't mind stepping in and helping but I'd gladly pass it on to someone that has more time. Additionally it seems that the uploader used some knowledge base for his WT - a wiki. Hope someone can dump some info on this for me - cheers.
Walkthrough is abandoned, the structure of this game is better kept in the Wiki format, link in the OP. A "classic walkthrough" is nigh impossible anyway.

Wait so that's why it was kinda buggy when i tried to play as Femc ? I thought it had content for FemC as well :FacePalm:
It has, only very little and somewhat buggy.

see the incest tag added,pity dev didnt use a patch sooner would have a lot more patrons ;) :) (y)
There's no patch. The game is the same in that as it always was. There is not, nor will there ever be, a "classic" incest in this game as has been confirmed multiple times by the dev (and is explicitely spelled out in game when meeting your mother). However, for the rules of this site, step siblings having sex does count, so due to us bedding Minami the tag is there.

NierM

May 5, 2020
Does the game still have performance issues? There was a lot of lag between going to locations in one of the recent updates

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does the game still have performance issues? There was a lot of lag between going to locations in one of the recent updates
Probably yes. The problem is that while many people have evil lags of seconds, most don't experience any, so the source is unknown and thus a remedy is difficult. It has nothing to do with PC power. Some top shelf $10k gaming PCs which can run ultra ray tracing on Cyberpunk smoothly in 4k are suddenly stuttering while I had no problem with my dozen year old off the shelf economy rack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanly86

Blob

May 7, 2017
I can't get the home harem with Sasha + Bree to work even though I have everything complete in the quest log. Sasha always leaves. Anyone know why?

clfs

Jul 17, 2018
Yep, performance is still terrible for anyone experiencing the location change issue. I'm one of them and just tested. Started a new game and everything was fine until I could pick where to go, at which point every move takes several seconds and makes the game effectively unplayable.

Abnarura

Feb 5, 2018
How you guys can play it with that much lag/delay ? Last few updates and I can't even move from living to outside without waiting like 2 sec ... Any idea how to fix it ?

3.50 star(s) 284 Votes