Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So this game is eventually going to have NTR with the introduction of "rivals" ? Is it going to be avoidable ? or is it mandatory ? Meaning if I want to have more than one girl date the MC I also have to be willing to let the girls do the same ?

I mean I am wiling to leave Audrey, Lexi, Kleio and Hannah alone... but Samantha, Bree, Sasha, Anna and Aletta are for the MC only...

shavan

Aug 4, 2017
need like a step by step walktrough, the game is fun but if you dont know what you are doing its pretty confusing

CerffBig

Dec 6, 2018
Here are some console codes for anyone who wants them
hero.charm.score=XX
hero.fitness.score=XX
hero.knowledge.score=xx
hero.money=xx
you have to type exit in the console to be able to exit it with the games current key mappings

how do you access these to modify?

Reactions: Zatanna2

CerffBig

Dec 6, 2018
I ll check into it.
Sorry @Sparrow I am not successfully reproducing the bug of Sasha disapearing.

To get a girl's number your charm must be higher than 40 - relationship or desire (highest of the two), that's a bit much so I'll reduce it to 20.
an other bug i guess at the very beginning when sasha moves in. the only option you have is to be awkward. supposed to be more options

Chuuuck

Feb 9, 2018
soooo i started a new save and trained until my fitness score is 100 and also renewed my membership at the gym but still the event with hanna isnt comming . Is that a bug or am i doing something wrong here?

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
soooo i started a new save and trained until my fitness score is 100 and also renewed my membership at the gym but still the event with hanna isnt comming . Is that a bug or am i doing something wrong here?
did you have the audrey bit already at the gym? Hanna followed that on my game.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so I can get the money console command to work which is awesome but none of the skills or relationships ones.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok help please Sasha it says I hear sounds at night and I’ve tried waiting in the hallway and her bedroom but nothing any help?

Koyomiku

Sep 23, 2016
y
Ok so I can get the money console command to work which is awesome but none of the skills or relationships ones.
here this is working codes
charm=XX
fitness=XX
knowledge=xx
hero.money=xx
hunger=xx
energy=xx
fun=xx
girlname.sub+=xx
girlname.love+=xx
is love not working save editor cant change

Reactions: Zatanna2

Qwertzy-12

Dec 30, 2018
I cant progress anywhere in the game.....i keep going on dates but nothings changed...i have the latest patreon edition....pease help

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes