Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
A que te refieres con Android estándar??... Eliminaste mecánicas para hacerlas de pago?.. No recuerdo que dijera así en anteriores actualizaciones..

Reactions: Steffane

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How does one unlock Kat as an interactable character on the map?

I already completed all Gamer Bree events involving Kat through the 24.3 release, does that mean I'm already past the required trigger?

Thanks

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
PLS, ANYONES!!!! Tell me HOW activetid dlc_fafow.rpa content? Wiki IS OUTDATED!

Last edited:

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
How does one unlock Kat as an interactable character on the map?

I already completed all Gamer Bree events involving Kat through the 24.3 release, does that mean I'm already past the required trigger?

Thanks
Based on my play testing, if you already unlocked the event on an older version Kat is locked off. You need to unlock her on the current version (24.3.0) to be able to see her content.

i more wonder, how to active gamer patch, if i already complete maid pacth????
You can't. They are separate paths and you can't do both on the same playthrough. That said, if you run the following command in the console, that resets her pathing and you should be able to start the Gamer Path:
Code:
DONE.pop("bree_event_05")

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
adoptive sister, and only her, because for some reason, out of some distorted sense of morality, they think it's okay for you to have sex with your own sister, but do same with mother? no way, urgh you are crossing the line.

Bree MC yes, Mike MC no

It's funny how other games didn't care about this, or simply called the mother landlady and then made a patch available just to change the game's text from landlady to mother.
It is very strange. Some devs are so fearful of being banned or their funding stopping because of the incest tag. Others put an incest mod in their game so that we the players can decide whether to use it, or not. One dev has been doing that for years without being taken off. Maybe, all devs who care to use the tag should try this system.
If you're going to bang your sister, why can't you bang mom too?? Especially, if she is hot. A mother needs love too.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
adoptive sister, and only her, because for some reason, out of some distorted sense of morality, they think it's okay for you to have sex with your own sister, but do same with mother? no way, urgh you are crossing the line.
Unless he took it out the game Cassidy can literally fuck her dad. Unless their not related by blood.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
It is very strange. Some devs are so fearful of being banned or their funding stopping because of the incest tag. Others put an incest mod in their game so that we the players can decide whether to use it, or not. One dev has been doing that for years without being taken off. Maybe, all devs who care to use the tag should try this system.
If you're going to bang your sister, why can't you bang mom too?? Especially, if she is hot. A mother needs love too.
What I find most idiotic is when Angela is introduced into the game, Mike thinks "I was always proud that my mother was the most beautiful woman in the neighborhood, all my friends drooled over her, I think she's beautiful, but not in a sexual, I mean, I'm only having sex with Minami because she's my ADOPTED sister"

Man, what person is sick enough to think "just because she is adopted it's okay to have sex with her", that means that if you're adopted it's morally ok for you to have sex with your mom and dad????? or maybe a sixth cousin because they don't have such a blood connection, in that case ok???
This thought is so stupid that not even the other characters in the game can take Mike seriously, Sasha and Bree ask in amazement "DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SISTER?" and Mike thinks it's super oooookk, "but look, she's my adopted sister."

I'm sorry, it's ridiculous, no matter what angle you look at this situation it's ridiculous, why even make a model of Angela if she's not going to have interactions with Mike? In how many different situations have shadows of other characters been used to illustrate when it is an unknown person, why not do this with Angela? since she will not be part of the story.

But no, it has to be exclusive to Bree MC.

Another thing that maybe no one cares about, but I care about, is that to this day I expect scenes between the male characters and Mike, but nothing has happened so far, I had even seen some ready-made art of Mike running naked with Danny and Dwayne for example , I wouldn't think it was bad at all if there were this kind of option in the game or even trans girls.

Unless he took it out the game Cassidy can literally fuck her dad. Unless their not related by blood.
Yeah, i remember that too.I think that if you are a author and have no intention of including incest in your game or are scared to death of what Patreon could do, then you shouldn't even include scenes and dialogues that suggest that.

Cassidy shouldn't suggest having sex with her own father, if that really isn't going to be a possibility in the future, that dialogue shouldn't even exist.

Mike's dialogue about Angela being beautiful shouldn't exist, Mike himself makes it stupid.

And especially Minami, shouldn't exist, and I don't mean, her model shouldn't exist, no, the whole concept behind Minami shouldn't exist, sorry, sorry if anyone here thinks otherwise but SEX WITH A STEP SISTER IS INCEST, THERE IS LITERALLY THE INCEST TAG ON THIS SITE, BECAUSE THIS IS INCEST!!!

Last edited:

Sup3rbia

Jul 5, 2019
Hi, I can't download the android version of the game. I bought it on itch, but every time I try this token thing I just get a network error because of time out because the site portal.eu.andre... is not loading. Is that a me problem or is this a problem with a fix? (I did not find sth. with the search function, before you mention that.)

3.60 star(s) 279 Votes