godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'palla_love_7_male'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 772, in script call
  File "cl/labels_room.rpyc", line 94, in script call
  File "cl/labels_person.rpyc", line 42, in script call
  File "cl/labels_activity.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  File "ac/offerdrink.rpyc", line 31, in script call
  File "ch/palla/reactions.rpyc", line 69, in script call
  File "C:\Users\lenovo\Downloads\Love__Sex_Second_Base-24.4.0b-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.4.0b-pc_patreon\renpy\ast.py", line 1416, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "start.rpyc", line 772, in script call
  File "cl/labels_room.rpyc", line 94, in script call
  File "cl/labels_person.rpyc", line 42, in script call
  File "cl/labels_activity.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  File "ac/offerdrink.rpyc", line 31, in script call
  File "ch/palla/reactions.rpyc", line 69, in script call
  File "C:\Users\lenovo\Downloads\Love__Sex_Second_Base-24.4.0b-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.4.0b-pc_patreon\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'palla_love_7_male'.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.4.0b 24.4.0b
Sat May 25 20:32:31 2024
how to solve this
lower palla's love to 100 to avoid this.
palla_love_7_male means palla's love is above 140

Reactions: Nhentai13

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
It doesn't work with harmony and shiori, they don't leave, they just lower their love; how should I do it?
And besides, how do I remove Camila? Due to the execution event, it appears
Camilla you just need to activate the initial scene for the criminal harem with her not having the necessary stats. When you talk to her in the next event tell her the truth about knowing lexi and she'll leave with not having said stats.
With Harmony it probably is best to stop her at purity 65 when you can have sex with her and keep her lp low. Basically ask her out on dates on the phone and have hot coffee until she get pregnant and then tell her to abort. I'm guessing like Cassidy there is a limit to how high lp can be to get them to leave, probably 70-80 max.
Shiori is probably the same as Harmony in you need to impregnate her before 70 lp, since even though you lose lp doing so, that also should show the flag for them being accepting of abortion not be triggered.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.4.0b] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [692 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [739 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just for info
Compressed win version tested use Joiplay android didn't work

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 24.4.0b + Gallery unlock by OEJ

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 898 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
why are the saves not appearing in my folder?

Smash_45

Jan 13, 2022
Can someone explain how to install this game on Android I have tried but it says can't download, what should I do ?

Mar 27, 2022
Can someone explain how to install this game on Android I have tried but it says can't download, what should I do ?
A lot of people here can explain it way better than I can but basically with android you can no longer download the game apk directly and have to download a downloader instead, this is because the game is bigger than apk file size limitations. That downloader requires you to have access to the game through legit means ie patreon or itch, so it wont work for us pirates. I think someone made a cracked version that should run on android thou

Reactions: Riaman

l2ailgun

Apr 3, 2019
After done fashion harem scene if I do insertion in sasha i will get notification about fashion harem complete but it doesnt show in complete section.Did i do something wrong on my run or fashion harem have only 1 scene and this is just bug notification show delay

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Just waiting for a hero now with the dropping of 24.05
If it's about beating that Ryan cunt (and the other guys beating each other up on Bree's side), then an underground fight club or something like that would've been interesting to see added. Bree could've been a ring girl.

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
Is it possible to reform Kylie while having the taming harem?

I got her in the taming harem while she was starting reform and now she is stuck at 60 love and the coffee shop event for "dealing with the demons" won t start despite all the conditions being met.

has anyone got the same issue?

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes