ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There is a poll on the patreon to know if I should include a dickgirl character ;)

Don't hesitate to share it so that the best team wins ^^
ask @TiffanyMonroe how to do up a proper "dickgirl"..LOL ...and heck you might gain a fan for life..lol..that dame is obsessed wit em' o_O
BUT..you have to make it avoidable..because once you cross that line of adding the kinkier(subjective) stuff..if it is forced..you'll lose fans..if optional..things will go great.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Went on a date with aletta and this showed up.I started a fresh playthrough cz my old save wont work anymore with this version.Also are some scenes,like drinking in the pub with aletta or audrey missing?cz they are always invisible while I invite them to drink.
3mx63ilk4s57t21.jpg

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
on a scale of buggy to totally unplayable how bad is this version? Took me 2 hours to fix coding in the last major update and really dont want to repeat that

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
on a scale of buggy to totally unplayable how bad is this version? Took me 2 hours to fix coding in the last major update and really dont want to repeat that
"a" is reasonably bad but the dev has "c" on patreon that apparently has it all fixed..we are just awaiting that.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
ask @TiffanyMonroe how to do up a proper "dickgirl"..LOL ...and heck you might gain a fan for life..lol..that dame is obsessed wit em' o_O
BUT..you have to make it avoidable..because once you cross that line of adding the kinkier(subjective) stuff..if it is forced..you'll lose fans..if optional..things will go great.
"Dickgirl" is another made up word for people that can't spell or say futanari :whistle: There's not really a proper way to make a futa just throw a 45 inch horse penis on a female model and done. And since they have huge penises they are mostly "top" which you know what that means. I have no interest in watching men get railed.:sick:
Traps are and always will be objectively better.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"Dickgirl" is another made up word for people that can't spell or say futanari :whistle: There's not really a proper way to make a futa just throw a 45 inch horse penis on a female model and done. And since they have huge penises they are mostly "top" which you know what that means. I have no interest in watching men get railed.:sick:
Traps are and always will be objectively better.
i have no idea..is why i tagged you to learn him right :p HAHAAA!!

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@Ghost Rida I edited your walkthrough to be in a spoiler cause the post was too long. Would suggest doing so in the future. Would love to see current characters flushed out a bit more before adding in more new ones. Aletta has been in the game for ages but her content is very limited.

3.50 star(s) 284 Votes